• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Split from sniper1234

T

TonyB

Thing is, it is easy to figure out who is cheating as far as a map hack. I sometimes wonder how players with high pings shooting me in the head all the time and scoring like crazy but there are enough legit players on that it's still a fun game. I would like to see you add some admins SK. If possible. I'm not asking to be one but some of the crap that goes on when no admins are on is frustrating. I know you can't be on 24/7 and babysitting.

I was just playing Cambodian Incursion. Every time I place the tunnel, "Player" on blue, when he would die, would switch to red, pick up the tunnel then suicide, switch back to blue. He did it repeatedly. I kept posting but he would not stop. Hairball - Klink - some of these guys surely would be willing to help out. Isn't there a point with a negative score that you get booted?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
I hope you don't mind that I split this but as it wasn't directly related to sniper it made more sense.

The thing with finding admins is we need to know them well enough to trust them with it and they also need to be willing to do it. Recently we added both "IrishKnuckles" and "a fluffy kitten" to the roster so we are steadily getting more people, it just happens to be a slow process.

The problem with an auto kick for negative points is that they can be gained without the action being malicious in its intent. Today I had -2 from suiciding so I could watch a player and earlier my points would go down as my C4 kills resulted in my own death. Both which could eventually result in me being kicked should they get low enough.

I'm hoping to get a system in place that will give players access to keyhashes (I think) and stats/chatlogs which will hopefully aid in reporting people but I need to talk it through first before making the change.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
LOOK PINKY QUIT SAYING STUFF ABOUT ME AND PLUS I AM ALREADY PLAYING AGAIN LOL NEW CD KEY LOL
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW???????
AND I DO NOT HACK/CHEAT DUH

T

TonyB

I didn't say anything about you. All I'm saying is what fun is it to cheat? There are times I am out in the middle of nowhere and the other team shows up in a chopper and blasts me into oblivion. I think it's a map hack. That's all I'm saying.

I found a video for you SK. I would love to see this in person. Perhaps you live in the area?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152920109769626&fref=nf

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
look dude i dont cheat and the title to it split from sniper1234
really all ya want to be is admin right?

T

TonyB

I didn't "title" this! SK did goofball. And no, I do not want to be an admin. Didn't ask to be. Have never asked to be so you can get over it. In fact, I have asked a number of times that they make hairball and KLINK admins.

Local time
Reaction score
sniper1234 said:
look dude i dont cheat and the title to it split from sniper1234
really all ya want to be is admin right?

in the video that was presented... you were cheating. so stfu with your innocent act. anyone that actually watches that video all the way thru can easily see how nooby and certainly you cheat. its a shame really, and than you would go and get another cd key and such, im sure you will be caught soon enough. really though, how lame are you? who cares what the title of the topic is, stop denying that youre a scrub hack. I watched the video, and agree with the other admins 100%.
seeing as it was so easy for you to figure a way around your ban, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find you were banned previously for the same reason.
if youre bad, and cant compete, don't cheat mr sniper.

S

SlimShady

When i first started calling out cheaters ( reason for my first ban ) , Dakota was clear and said :

THERE ARE NO HACKS FOR BFV! STOP SPREADING LIES

and now here we are.

And yes the video is clear. 100% hack proof.
Maybe he is rafaello again , he got tired of hacking the server password? and decided now keep hacking.

I wonder who he hunts now, maybe toxic. Maybe SK if he get the chance.
I just hope toxic isnt using his real nick on server, or so he will find out how annoying it was to be hunted by hackers while dakota would yell :

THERE ARE NO HACKS FOR BFV

T

TonyB

I know I am a mediocre player in the game and while I have been playing the game since it came out, save for a few years when I was out of commission, you would think I would be better. It's ok, I still get great laughs playing the game.

I know you guys know how hacks are used and all, I have no clue. I know this, when I am out on a map and hiding in bushes away from action and guys come along and kill me one of two things is going on.

I figure either they are using a map hack or they have a buddy playing on the other team who is either Teamspeaking or using Xfire to communicate my position. I know that the UPEO boys were doing that back in the days when they were using their UPEO player names. Now that they play by other names I am sure they still do it.

S

SlimShady

pinky said:
I know I am a mediocre player in the game and while I have been playing the game since it came out, save for a few years when I was out of commission, you would think I would be better. It's ok, I still get great laughs playing the game.

I know you guys know how hacks are used and all, I have no clue. I know this, when I am out on a map and hiding in bushes away from action and guys come along and kill me one of two things is going on.

I figure either they are using a map hack or they have a buddy playing on the other team who is either Teamspeaking or using Xfire to communicate my position. I know that the UPEO boys were doing that back in the days when they were using their UPEO player names. Now that they play by other names I am sure they still do it.

Pinky, its not "UPEO Boys" , its UPEO Clan.
And Second, we didnt hack and we dont hack.

I dont know why you are so obsessed with us.

The only one that hacks here is Rafaello, which is the cause of the password error and stuff.

Also, instead of playing a victim, at least recognize that me and bojangles were hunted by Rafaello for a long time.

By the way Pinky, you had your victory with Our loved FlowerPower, who may Rest In Peace.
You got the current rule of base camp.

You won that.And even so, you fought mrOrange and left the game AGAIN
And now here you are again, threating to leave server, once more.What need we do to make you stay?

Maybe you need a bit of Prozac. No offense, but we arent going after you on server.

T

TonyB

You really are goofy. I am threatening to leave the game? Really? I'm past the Orange thing and I have no interest in arguing with him or you or anybody else. What I do know is that SK caught you or your buddy and a ban was put in place. Good job SK. He tries and I appreciate it.

I get that you use different keys and all and you know, I don't really care. Not my problem. I only give a shit when the playing field isn't level and considering hackers like the UPEO boys and others, it's a full time job for SK and any other admin to keep an eye on your antics.

I know what you two did. Your buddy would be on my team and he would tell you (Xfire or whatever you guys use to message) where I was on the map. I can't count the number of times you would come flying in over my head in a chopper out in nowhere land, bail out and blast me with a LAW or RPG to make sure you got your kill on me. It's ok, I don't know that you guys are doing that stuff now. If you are, perhaps SK will catch you again and ban you again.

S

SlimShady

pinky said:
You really are goofy. I am threatening to leave the game? Really? I'm past the Orange thing and I have no interest in arguing with him or you or anybody else. What I do know is that SK caught you or your buddy and a ban was put in place. Good job SK. He tries and I appreciate it.

I get that you use different keys and all and you know, I don't really care. Not my problem. I only give a shit when the playing field isn't level and considering hackers like the UPEO boys and others, it's a full time job for SK and any other admin to keep an eye on your antics.

I know what you two did. Your buddy would be on my team and he would tell you (Xfire or whatever you guys use to message) where I was on the map. I can't count the number of times you would come flying in over my head in a chopper out in nowhere land, bail out and blast me with a LAW or RPG to make sure you got your kill on me. It's ok, I don't know that you guys are doing that stuff now. If you are, perhaps SK will catch you again and ban you again.

I have no interest in killing you on server with bojangles.
Sniper1234 isnt me , hes rafaello again.

Me and bojangles dont hack and we still play the game.

Im sorry if you got offended by my topic and you can keep bothering SK to ban me, we have several other keys and 1 extra proxy.

And please, stop accusing others on server that they are me.Its starting to piss me off.

S

SlimShady

toxic2 said:
I don't know who is who anymore. Lol
but ya I still use toxic ingame. I haven't played for a coons age, im on vacation.
might sneek in for a game today.

gotta say good work to them admins, I imagine its a full time job for those guys sometimes lol.

Im Blackhawk
Anyway, Yeah, watch for Rafaello now. He must be really pissed at you and SK.
And since he cant kill =UPEO= Hes coming after others.
It sucks to see the server like this.All because of 1 guy.

Back