• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

SK PLEASE UNBAN

S

SlimShady

SK PLEASE UNBAN!
I SENT U PM!

Please unban, this was a really crazy ban,isnt it time to unban me? please

S

SlimShady

SlimShady said:
SK PLEASE UNBAN!
I SENT U PM!

Please unban, this was a really crazy ban,isnt it time to unban me? please

Any admin online

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
SLIM he will not respond and just get the game again only like 3 dollors i have and playing again even tho he banned me for thinking i hack just because i have played i for 2 years and am really good at it so just get it again and you can play again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SlimShady

SucceededKiller said:
As has been said before, the ban is staying in place.[/quote

Why?
SK i dont hack, i dont attack the server, why am i staying banned?

How can i get unbanned? is there anything i can do ?

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
SlimShady said:
SucceededKiller said:

Why?

Not unless you have a time machine.

S

SlimShady

Mr.Beezly said:
SlimShady said:
SucceededKiller said:

Why?

So be it.
I will just keep playing hidden.
But this is bollocks.

This ban was totally uncalled for, Rastifar asked for it.
I wonder how much he donated....

S

SlimShady

Mr.Beezly said:
SlimShady said:
SucceededKiller said:

Why?

I wonder if Rastifar threatened you guys.
You guys bealive in any shit he says.

Anyone care to explain why Rafaello is posting BFV hack links on forum?

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6535&start=10

S

SlimShady

toxic2 said:

They banned me for saying Rastifar name in game.
Now he has tons of comments on my youtube channel.

So now i want my unban SK.
I wont stop making accounts asking for unban because this is 100% unfair.

I want play with my nickname again and enjoy my vacation on BFV.

Toxic, give me a hand here please.

Mav3ricK

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi :)

Personally I think your ban has lasted long enough for what you did. I don't like especially you due to your mainrape addiction but i think you should be unbanned :D

Regards! :)

S

SlimShady

Mav3ricK said:
Hi :)

Personally I think your ban has lasted long enough for what you did. I don't like especially you due to your mainrape addiction but i think you should be unbanned :D

Regards! :)

Rastifar gave me his name and address and phone number, and told me to call him during game because he would meet me and take action. How is that my fault?

Then he creates an youtube account with his real name and start stalking.

I did nothing wrong here.

I will keep asking for unban until the end of time.

I dont hack, i wont rape ( following rules ) , i will keep following rules.

Please unban.

Local time
Reaction score
Although I have not been online for any real amount of time lately, I have to say that blackhawk has been very quiet in the server. I think he was banned some months ago, and if he has been playing, he's been doing it politely and silently.
It's ultimately the bosses call (SK), but I don't have any problems with Blacky coming back.
He might not be our favorite player, but he doesn't hack, and basically he's gona play regardless.
I'm in favor of an unban.

S

SlimShady

toxic2 said:
Although I have not been online for any real amount of time lately, I have to say that blackhawk has been very quiet in the server. I think he was banned some months ago, and if he has been playing, he's been doing it politely and silently.
It's ultimately the bosses call (SK), but I don't have any problems with Blacky coming back.
He might not be our favorite player, but he doesn't hack, and basically he's gona play regardless.
I'm in favor of an unban.

Thanks Toxic.
Yeah i have been playing almost everyday, and really, i wont even use my nickname just the =UPEO= tag.

I really hope Ryan will listen, and i will post here screenshots of Rastifar comments on my youtube channel with his real name, proving that its his own fault of what happened. Although, im not saying his name again if i get unbanned.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Now, please, stop pressing that unban button. It doesn't work like that.

It is not because his name is available on YouTube that you have/are allowed to spread his name in-game.
You had been told not to do that, yet you still did.

When he gave you his info, I am pretty sure he didn't want that spread everywhere. Just like you would probably not want too.

I don't know your age, but you are certainly not mature enough to accept someone said something mean to you.
That doesn't give you the right to do what you did. Furthermore, what he said was on a website we have no control over "mean things".

Now just grow up and live with the consequences.

PS: You say you still play but hidden, well keep playing hidden. You are breaking another rule right there... Why would we unban you ?

S

SlimShady

RyanCooper said:
Now, please, stop pressing that unban button. It doesn't work like that.

It is not because his name is available on YouTube that you have/are allowed to spread his name in-game.
You had been told not to do that, yet you still did.

When he gave you his info, I am pretty sure he didn't want that spread everywhere. Just like you would probably not want too.

I don't know your age, but you are certainly not mature enough to accept someone said something mean to you.
That doesn't give you the right to do what you did. Furthermore, what he said was on a website we have no control over "mean things".

Now just grow up and live with the consequences.

PS: You say you still play but hidden, well keep playing hidden. You are breaking another rule right there... Why would we unban you ?

Let me clear things up.
He gave his info during a game in la drang. Where he threatened me to call him and he would find me by tracking.He also said his name and said he wasnt hidding. And he would get me.

I didnt know his name or youtube channel name at the time.

Furthermore, what was said was IN YOUR SERVER , DURING A CHAT IN YOUR SERVER.

Please analyze both sides before taking action.

As i was warned to not repeat his name, he wasnt warned to stop insulting and calling me a transexual.

1st, he did spread his name over the internet, by saying it all in the game chat.
2nd, he threatened me and said he would find me in real life because he had a friend in Brasilian VW
3rd, nobody forced him to continue insulting and threating me and give me his information in a game chat.
4th, wasnt something MEAN, he called me a several things in front of an admin and nothing was done.He got what he deserved. Its all in videos on upeo youtube channel. Just search for Rastifar.

And also, you have no control over what is said in server.Was his choice to threat and to give his information.He gave that so he could ban me.

I dont know what lies he said to you, but hes not a saint.

And also, if im such a devil Ryan, why am i not spreading his information all over the internet?
Explain that. Since im such immature. .Which is also the answer to your last question, why should i be unbanned? Because im not spreading his info over the internet. And because im still playing. Im breaking the rules because im not guilty.And i deserve another chance to play with my tag.

If i say my info on the server. And, for example, X repeats it.
Can i get him banned?
Seems a good plan. Although i will fake the information of course. Since its OBVIOUS people are going to repeat it.

Back