• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Sniper1234

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
well back playing the game on yalls server but i will not tell ya my name and since my ip is banned no problem my other pc is much faster and diffrent internet provider!
sadly peaple think you hack if you kill someone as a sniper or in a tank!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!
oh and never seen the proof i asked for ya know my hacking vid that clearly showed i am hacking or cheating....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
sniper1234 said:
well back playing the game on yalls server but i will not tell ya my name and since my ip is banned no problem my other pc is much faster and diffrent internet provider!
sadly peaple think you hack if you kill someone as a sniper or in a tank!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!
oh and never seen the proof i asked for ya know my hacking vid that clearly showed i am hacking or cheating....
Meaning more meat for me to hunt... nice

=BlackHawk0012=

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
sniper1234 said:
thanks!

It seems the only way to play.
SK is out of his god damn mind. Rastifar was clear on his post saying : I DID GIVE HIM MY PERSONAL DATA IN GAME.
So yeah.Proxy is the way to go.
Although bf2 is back, so its just a moot point.

Now its time to hunt some kids on server. cya

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
sniper1234 said:
thanks!

Both videos that we believe show you are hacking are here and you also admitted to using hacks before.
Your new key/IP will also be banned once it is found out.

=BlackHawk0012= said:
sniper1234 said:
thanks!

It seems the only way to play.
SK is out of his god damn mind. Rastifar was clear on his post saying : I DID GIVE HIM MY PERSONAL DATA IN GAME.
So yeah.Proxy is the way to go.
Although bf2 is back, so its just a moot point.

Now its time to hunt some kids on server. cya

Yes, it's the only way to play when you break rules and get yourself banned.

You were told not to give out users personal information the day before, then decided to do it the following day whilst he wasn't even there and had no control over it. You also have numerous past bans that all contributed to this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back