• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Adminsanity must stop!

Plautus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Today I just joined the HELLO server and saw my friend Ric getting kicked/banned for no reason just like me.
Plus I got ordered to change my name AGAIN and BANNED!!!

Canada and Succeedkiller are ruining the server.
Someone has to stop them from randomly kicking and banning people!

D

DemonSheen

Plautus

join my Thread and support me, we can revolt against the admin Canada

What do you want me to say?
I got banned by SK after i was threaned by rasticrap .The idiot gave me his phonenumber and his full name , which is also avaiable at their forum, and told me to call him because he was going to find and kill me.

I dont give a shit to this. Just use a f proxy and stop using nazi names and cause trouble.

They are trying to kill bfv for some reason but lets play while we can.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Plautus said:
Today I just joined the HELLO server and saw my friend Ric getting kicked/banned for no reason just like me.

You used the name "Nazi Soldier" after I told you exactly what would happen...you brought that one on yourself.

As for your "friend" Ric; that's GooD_hash, and strangely enough we don't want people that hack, try to crash servers, attack websites, try to conduct blackmail, distribute hacks or destroy their own team's vehicles on our server.

D

DemonSheen

SucceededKiller said:
Plautus said:

You used the name "Nazi Soldier" after I told you exactly what would happen...you brought that one on yourself.

As for your "friend" Ric; that's GooD_hash, and strangely enough we don't want people that hack, try to crash servers, attack websites, try to conduct blackmail, distribute hacks or destroy their own team's vehicles on our server.

Oh my god he wont stop, wont he?
Now he decided to go nazi-way too?

SK, really. Why am i banned?
Im not even close to what hash is doing.
I still dont think i still should be banned for something like that.

Plautus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
@SucceededKiller: Yes, you have kicked me? There is nothing wrong about my name, so I won't bow down to your injust behavior.
I won't insult anybody in game, the only thing I demand is a free choice of nicks. That's all!

D

DemonSheen

Plautus said:
@SucceededKiller: Yes, you have kicked me? There is nothing wrong about my name, so I won't bow down to your injust behavior.
I won't insult anybody in game, the only thing I demand is a free choice of nicks. That's all!

If you want to use nazi names, then go use it in the server that your "friend" plays.
Pff.

Sk should just perm ban you and every other friend that hash has.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Plautus said:

How many times can we tell you that your name is not appropriate? I didn't kick you for Plautus, I didn't kick you for Nationalist Plautus and I didn't kick you for Plautus Germany...but for some reason you decided you had to use the one name we did stop you using, "Nazi Soldier".

Now you can complain about this all you want but you've now got a week ban to think about why you want to keep breaking the rules so enjoy. :)

Plautus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
lol, let Dansheen read my insults! Don't delete the sweet message! :D

This is some bias shit, u delete my message but let Dansheehn call a ban for me

A week to come back and get banned again? NO I want to talk to the server host now!

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
Plautus said:

A week to come back and get banned again? NO I want to talk to the server host now!
You just did.

D

DemonSheen

Plautus said:

So its you again Rafaello.
Heres the thing, even with me banned, i wont allow you start spreading your nazism here.
Go away, find a new game.

Unlike you, i never hacked. And be and bojangles killed you so many times because you kept hack hunting.

See you in server...Oh wait, you are banned hahahhahaha.

Good Game.

Good job SK, dont let this piece of shit hack other players in server too.

we don't want people that hack, try to crash servers, attack websites, try to conduct blackmail, distribute hacks or destroy their own team's vehicles on our server

About freaking time SK.Keep me banned, but dont let rafaello ,the hacker play.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
Plautus said:

Do something about all the obvious hacks than. We all know who they are, I'm thinking it has to be admin because its the same people for quite sometime now. And no, I wont bother mentioning names.

D

DemonSheen

Well hackers always exist.
I can give tons of names here, but posting them here might force SK to ban me from server.So i wont.

But Rafaello was hacking so much that was impossible to play properly.

I still think we should all migrate to 1.21 with Punkbuster activated.

Is that possible SK? What if we all started a campaign so everyone can update to the new version at some fixed date?

Plautus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
What a douche this Dansheen is, acting like a hypocrite and as if he had the rights of an admin, just LOOOOOOOL

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
If you dont like how we run the server, you are more then welcome to leave.

D

DemonSheen

Mr.Beezly said:
If you dont like how we run the server, you are more then welcome to leave.

He doesnt like it and he hacks in it.
I guess he must be expelt.

Back