• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Giving up about unban requests

D

DemonSheen

Im sorry SK , i really came into this helloclan sever after JOLT server has died.
I really like to play bfv and although some hater say i hack, i dont.Which makes me feel preety dumb because after facing so many hackers, i sometimes think i should.
Rafaello aka Good hash has hunted me and bojangles for a long time.

That made us feel preety mad due to no action of admins.Then we had deltoya kicking me when i got teamswitches.Then we had berseker calling me a transexual in front of a fellow who, sadly isnt with us anymore.
Then we had weber making death threats and also no action being taken.

Then we also had thong teamkilling.
We had Pinky spamming admins to block main rape flags just because me and bojangles did it in hastings.
Just so Pinky could leave the game after he got what he wanted.

All that makes me wonder about how wrong i was for having just a little bit of madness and being banned for it.

Well i will keep playing with proxy. If you do think that the server is peaceful now, good.

I just want to play anyway, i just ask you to not ban my current key again and let me keep playing.

If you want ask beta to ban this account or lock this.
I wont create another one.I give up.

Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Give it up kid. you have had more chances than the people that had more chances than you until you surpassed their chance limit.
You play anyways, Despite your ban.
STOP spamming unban requests, you are permanently banned and for a good reason.
Stop asking SK why you're banned. You know Exactly why you're banned.
It does not matter that you are not as bad as Hash or others, you are banned for your own reasons. For many reasons might I add.
Its nice and peaceful in the server with you being QUIET....

Evade your ban by using proxy, and make an unban request. This is your game?
I say stew on your Shit proxy connection and enjoy your new found lag.

D

DemonSheen

toxic2 said:
Give it up kid. you have had more chances than the people that had more chances than you until you surpassed their chance limit.
You play anyways, Despite your ban.
STOP spamming unban requests, you are permanently banned and for a good reason.
Stop asking SK why you're banned. You know Exactly why you're banned.
It does not matter that you are not as bad as Hash or others, you are banned for your own reasons. For many reasons might I add.
Its nice and peaceful in the server with you being QUIET....

Evade your ban by using proxy, and make an unban request. This is your game?
I say stew on your Shit proxy connection and enjoy your new found lag.

First , my proxy server is awesome and i have no lag because i actually pay for it.
Second, my game is to kill you in server.

Third, stop hack accusing me.Even when you dont know its me, still annoying.

Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
I don't have time to keep up with all your posts. I work, and have a life outside bfv and the forums. Yet I enjoy staying in touch with the forums just to see whats new. And to be honest, all I Ever read about is your face being the Center of the problems.... Constantly.
You play even though you are banned. Enjoy it and stop whining about being banned.

I merely comment because I have watched you continue to be the Same exact hateful, resentful tiny person you were Years ago when you were first banned. You have truly learned Nothing from all your previous bans.
Insult, blame, and point fingers. Never is it your fault.
Enjoy your proxy troll.

Back