• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Bunch of bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
So, you banned me today for nothing, we had all flags and I was "helping" attack the US main. Should I go through the bother of installing one of my many old BFV games and use a new IP? Nah, you dickweeds always know who I am anyway. Good competition is hard to find, and it really ticks you off when I dominate in spite of (lets just call it the B.S.) I have been going through this chit with a few of you for many years...with many names. Stryker, Homicidal Maniac, Dr Wesley, underdog, TKO Banzai...I try to "just play the game" ...and it's always the same fags that start the same chit and its because you suck..in spite of the B.S. *wink*..bs.....you know what that is, right? That's the unfair advantage some of you use, and that chit is so obvious it's ridiculous.

Whatever, its a small community that actually plays this game, I have been one of the regulars for many years. I have seen it all (repeatedly) hacked, team stacked and whacked! Ban me for nothing, at least you will have more fun actually playing the game and not having your ass's kicked by someone that doesn't hack.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Try not banning people for nothing.

Its already a small community, try not banning people for nothing.

Pitbull Kung Fu

aka
UPEO Homicidal Maniac, TKO Banzai, Stryker, Dr Wesley, underdog (just to name a few)

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
why the ban?

Just a bunch of BS, we had all flags. It's already a small community that is in need of players. Does your weenie feel bigger now that you have less competition?

Pitbull kung fu aka Dr Wesley, UPEO Homicidal Maniac, stryker, underdog, TKO Banzai (just to name a few)

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
You were warned on Hastings when you were base raping despite us having flags:

Code:
2014-10-10 12:25:09 : User SucceededKiller at said '[BVSM] Pitbull Kung Fu please don't main rape unless last flag'.

When game warden started apparently you were raping again but it takes me too long to connect that I didn't see so nothing was done.

Code:
2014-10-10 13:10:33 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: base rape  

2014-10-10 13:10:55 : # [Global] «ßÔß» Bullet Magnet: legal for tport to be there  

2014-10-10 13:11:28 : # [Global] «ßÔß» Bullet Magnet: bu not mi as earlier  
2014-10-10 13:11:31 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: not talkin bout that mag  

2014-10-10 13:11:37 : # [RED] ÿellowÇow Þ: repair plz  

2014-10-10 13:11:41 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: arm mi8 rape baSE  

2014-10-10 13:11:49 : # [RED] AXL: chute onto rooves at us main!!!!  

2014-10-10 13:12:04 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: BUT WTF THE RULES DONT MATTTER  

2014-10-10 13:12:11 : # [RED] ÿellowÇow Þ: dont lose that huey  

2014-10-10 13:12:11 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: HRER  

2014-10-10 13:12:44 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: pitbull ku fu need to be kicked

You then came back again (Skillz was NVA and even said thanks):

Code:
2014-10-10 13:13:22 : User SucceededKiller kicked player Pitbull Kung Fu  for main raping.

2014-10-10 13:13:35 : # [Global] Skillz: thx admin

You then come back another time and at first I did nothing as we had no other flags but then we got one and you continued to base rape with yellow cow (who got a warning as it was their first time at which point they retreated)

Code:
2014-10-10 13:25:25 : User SucceededKiller banned player Pitbull Kung Fu until Sat Oct 11 13:25:25 2014 for main raping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWG3aeZoii8#t=376

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Okay, first of all I can't count how many times I just join a game and "got raped" without anyone saying shit.

I don't know how to look at "all your codes" but I was playing the game and know EXACTLY what happened. I had the huey, the huey was "mutt" down. I got the mi8 and went to attack the huey I just lost. Someone was shooting me with the circular machine gun at the base and I went from shooting at the huey to shooting him..than I was "kicked" I came back in the game and we HAD ALL THE FLAGS and I had the MI8 and was attacking the US main and I was banned..its just a bunch of BS like I said...I was NOT raping main the first time when I was "kicked" I just lost the huey and was attacking it, and shot the dude on the machine gun from killing me!

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I wasn't "warned" about anything!

SucceededKiller said:

Code:
2014-10-10 12:25:09 : User SucceededKiller at said '[BVSM] Pitbull Kung Fu please don't main rape unless last flag'.

When game warden started apparently you were raping again but it takes me too long to connect that I didn't see so nothing was done.

Code:

2014-10-10 13:10:55 : # [Global] «ßÔß» Bullet Magnet: legal for tport to be there  

2014-10-10 13:12:04 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: BUT WTF THE RULES DONT MATTTER  

2014-10-10 13:12:44 : # [Global] myhero is headhunter: pitbull ku fu need to be kicked

Code:
2014-10-10 13:13:22 : User SucceededKiller kicked player Pitbull Kung Fu  for main raping.

You then come back another time and at first I did nothing as we had no other flags but then we got one and you continued to base rape with yellow cow (who got a warning as it was their first time at which point they retreated)

Code:
2014-10-10 13:25:25 : User SucceededKiller banned player Pitbull Kung Fu until Sat Oct 11 13:25:25 2014 for main raping.

D

DemonSheen

SucceededKiller said:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Why am i still banned?

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have been playing on this server since TKO went down. And I have never been known as a "dirty" player. yeah, m79...tank expert, copter pilot, all that, but NOT a dirty player. I have more than obeyed the new rules about raping. in spite of the many times I get killed/raped after just joining and standing on my own base. Whatever dude.

Sometimes you can have all flags and not see the enemy regain one while flying. that shit happens. Like I said, I have more than obeyed the rules. ITs just BS.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
"2014-10-10 13:12:11 : # [RED] ÿellowÇow Þ: dont lose that huey "

The first time I came in as a passenger on transport, took huey and left the US base. That's why this person says "don't lose that huey" Than I get mutted down, get the mi8 and go engage the huey I just lost and you kick me? That's some BS. Only people that really can't fly rape, anyone that's been in a copter with me knows that's not the case. I'm NOT a raper....please!

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
"You then came back again (Skillz was NVA and even said thanks):

Code: Select all
2014-10-10 13:13:22 : User SucceededKiller kicked player Pitbull Kung Fu for main raping.

2014-10-10 13:13:35 : # [Global] Skillz: thx admin"

LMAO @ this...he "rapes" constantly with planes on Hastings and that's ok, right?

D

DemonSheen

Pitbull Kung Fu said:
I have been playing on this server since TKO went down. And I have never been known as a "dirty" player. yeah, m79...tank expert, copter pilot, all that, but NOT a dirty player. I have more than obeyed the new rules about raping. in spite of the many times I get killed/raped after just joining and standing on my own base. Whatever dude.

Sometimes you can have all flags and not see the enemy regain one while flying. that shit happens. Like I said, I have more than obeyed the rules. ITs just BS.

Since you were UPEO, you are going to be permanent banned.
Im sorry for that, if i knew they would group up like that, i wouldnt have recruit you.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
And last Admin, someone else had the huey already, we had all the flags, and the whole NVA was attacking the US main. Why the ban on me? Its just BS!

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You didn't "recruit" me demon, Bo did. And I respected him as a good, fair player, that's why I joined UPEO. I tried my best to stay out of the rest of the BS.

DemonSheen said:
Pitbull Kung Fu said:

Since you were UPEO, you are going to be permanent banned.
Im sorry for that, if i knew they would group up like that, i wouldnt have recruit you.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
I was the only admin on at the time and I can't watch everyone at once. I'll give you some information but I'm not going to quote all your posts:

You were not the only person that got punished for it. Nagi also got kicked when they were main raping.

Code:
"Pitbull Kung Fu","SucceededKiller",1412964802,OPERATION GAME WARDEN,kick,0,main raping
"Nagi Tanka","SucceededKiller",1412965046,OPERATION GAME WARDEN,kick,0,main raping
"Pitbull Kung Fu","SucceededKiller",1412965525,OPERATION GAME WARDEN,ban,1413051925,main raping

You were warned, kicked and banned over the 2 maps.
Nagi Tanka was warned and kicked on game warden.
Yellow Cow was warned on game warden.

I can only deal with what I see and that's the reason that, despite people's complaints, you were not kicked at the start of the game when they claimed you were raping. If I don't see someone doing it I wont warn, kick or ban them because that isn't fair on them. Does it mean people get away with it? Sure...but there is nothing I can do about that.

You should not be attacking anything at the opposing teams main if you do not have all the other flags; the only exception being if they retreat from outside main in which case that target is fair game.

You were warned. That code is copied and pasted from the logs.

You were banned when attacking US main with the mi-8 despite us having another flag as you can see in the video I linked. Yellow cow was also attacking US main from the huey they stole, but this being the first time I have seen them do it, so they got a warning. The rule is only against planes and helis so anyone else that was attacking US main was more than welcome to.

I've never had a problem with you in the game before, and I don't believe I've ever kicked or banned you before, so to claim that this is all because you are better than the rest of us and that we don't want players that kill us makes no sense at all. With that said though, from the logs I showed you, you can clearly see that you were warned, kicked and then banned for 24 hours for main raping.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
" because you are better than the rest of us and that we don't want players that kill us makes no sense at all."

I never said this. And I was venting because I was just banned. Whatever dude, if you fly and you are attacking the main because you have all the flags, you don't always see if the opponent regains a flag or not until you either die, or you limp away from base trying to replenish. I'm sure you map hackers use the mini map a lot more than me...which is like almost never.

SucceededKiller said:
I was the only admin on at the time and I can't watch everyone at once. I'll give you some information but I'm not going to quote all your posts:

You were not the only person that got punished for it. Nagi also got kicked when they were main raping.

Code:
"Pitbull Kung Fu","SucceededKiller",1412964802,OPERATION GAME WARDEN,kick,0,main raping
"Nagi Tanka","SucceededKiller",1412965046,OPERATION GAME WARDEN,kick,0,main raping
"Pitbull Kung Fu","SucceededKiller",1412965525,OPERATION GAME WARDEN,ban,1413051925,main raping

You were warned, kicked and banned over the 2 maps.
Nagi Tanka was warned and kicked on game warden.
Yellow Cow was warned on game warden.

I can only deal with what I see and that's the reason that, despite people's complaints, you were not kicked at the start of the game when they claimed you were raping. If I don't see someone doing it I wont warn, kick or ban them because that isn't fair on them. Does it mean people get away with it? Sure...but there is nothing I can do about that.

You should not be attacking anything at the opposing teams main if you do not have all the other flags; the only exception being if they retreat from outside main in which case that target is fair game.

You were warned. That code is copied and pasted from the logs.

You were banned when attacking US main with the mi-8 despite us having another flag as you can see in the video I linked. Yellow cow was also attacking US main from the huey they stole, but this being the first time I have seen them do it, so they got a warning. The rule is only against planes and helis so anyone else that was attacking US main was more than welcome to.

I've never had a problem with you in the game before, and I don't believe I've ever kicked or banned you before, so to claim that this is all because you are better than the rest of us and that we don't want players that kill us makes no sense at all. With that said though, from the logs I showed you, you can clearly see that you were warned, kicked and then banned for 24 hours for main raping.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Pitbull Kung Fu said:
" because you are better than the rest of us and that we don't want players that kill us makes no sense at all."

I never said this. And I was venting because I was just banned. Whatever dude, if you fly and you are attacking the main because you have all the flags, you don't always see if the opponent regains a flag or not until you either die, or you limp away from base trying to replenish. I'm sure you map hackers use the mini map a lot more than me...which is like almost never.

You implied it though. And "you map hackers"?

Also, it is your responsibility to make sure that what you are doing is legitimate. I don't expect any admin to babysit anyone through the rules and make sure everyone knows when they can or can not attack main. If you are going to attack main then you are making that choice and you have the squares above the mini map, the mini map, the map, the neutralisation message and the capture message all that inform you of flag statuses... You don't need a hack to pay attention.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I "implied it" because I know for a fact that certain skills get under certain players skin, plain and simple. Players that are more than involved with the server. I have stayed away from this game for long periods of time to come back and play and see the same BS from the same players. Yes, there is a lot of "mini-map hacking" going on in the server. The game is 10 years old, said players are not hard to recognize.

If you fly, you might not see the enemy regain a flag if you are in the midst of battle. With all the actual real raping that goes on in this game without anyone saying a word....you should feel dumb to even be making such claims against a fair player.

SucceededKiller said:
Pitbull Kung Fu said:

You implied it though. And "you map hackers"?

Also, it is your responsibility to make sure that what you are doing is legitimate. I don't expect any admin to babysit anyone through the rules and make sure everyone knows when they can or can not attack main. If you are going to attack main then you are making that choice and you have the squares above the mini map, the mini map, the map, the neutralisation message and the capture message all that inform you of flag statuses... You don't need a hack to pay attention.

Pitbull Kung Fu

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Looks to me like NVA was kicking US ass and you went kick/ban happy because the US regained a flag and everyone didn't retreat fast enough for you. Whatever, and this happens after I join the map before, and get killed like 4 times before I even get off the base (in Hastings) when US had most of the flags. I didn't cry (skillz is main raping) or say a damn word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back