• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DemonSheen

I want to ban appeal again.
Im playing with proxy in server and im tired of playing with it.

I know for a reason that Lucky is hash and hes also playing.

My ban was unfair, and was all because i said rasti name in server after he and his friends kept threating me.

I want to be unbanned to play without the proxy and normally.

My ping is affected and makes playing difficult.
I want to use your old username and not hide in the shadows
I dont hack, i never crashed server, i never attacked admins like hash did. And so i want also some respect for it.

I feel the ban was unfair and was long enough.

Any admin position about this?

BLACKHAWK0012

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
You've been banned from the server 5 times before, which means 4 times after we unbanned you, you were banned again. To start off I think you really need to convince us that there won't be a 6th time.

D

DemonSheen

CommandoBeta said:
You've been banned from the server 5 times before, which means 4 times after we unbanned you, you were banned again. To start off I think you really need to convince us that there won't be a 6th time.

Hi Beta.

You might not remember that was me and bojangles who caught hash hacking twice.
We also kept server busy for a long time, we never hacked or attacked server like hash actually did and said in forum.
While unbanned , i was victim of insults from some members and even after complaints , nothing was done.

You can check forum for my old posts or even youtube and see.

I want to play again without hiding and with my real name.

Thanks for the reply Beta,
Awaiting answer.
PS: I wont speak with you Hash.Do what you want to the server/webpage or whatever.Its not my problem.

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
D

DemonSheen

CommandoBeta said:

Any reply?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
D

DemonSheen

SucceededKiller said:
DemonSheen said:
Unban please.

Your ban is staying. If you keep making posts about it though they'll be deleted and it may lead to a ban of your forum account.

Why? Did hash threat you that if you unban me he would crash the server?
Is that it?
Great. Im going to keep using my proxy then.

You can ban this account.

D

DemonSheen

Unban please.

LOL at GooD_Day in server right now.So SK, why can he play with his name and i cant with mine?

The videos in upeo channel regarding him are hidden and we will be released to public before february next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back