• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

About funny accident and unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I was blocked 1 year ago after funny accident, I dont know how long it is, but I want to say "Sorry" and come back, my nickname "Tom".

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm not seeing a 'Tom' in the banlist, so I'm not sure which entry would be you. Could you please post the link to your ban topic? If you know when you were banned it should be fairly easy to find it in the ban list.

Additionally, I would appreciate if you could send me your CD-key hash (so not your CD-key) to me in a PM, so I can see which entry on the banlist you are. You can hash your key by using a Battlefield CD-Key hasher. A hash is essentially an encrypted version of the cd-key by which you appear in the banlist. There is no way for us to get your CD-key from your hash, so there is no risk for you in this.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Tom said:
Hello, I was blocked 1 year ago after funny accident, I dont know how long it is, but I want to say "Sorry" and come back, my nickname "Tom".

Have you tried to join and it has told you that you are banned? I can see a Tom on the list of kicks/bans but it is only a kick so you would have been able to re-join straight away.

D

DemonSheen

SucceededKiller said:
Tom said:

Have you tried to join and it has told you that you are banned? I can see a Tom on the list of kicks/bans but it is only a kick so you would have been able to re-join straight away.

Why am i still banned?

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
DemonSheen said:
SucceededKiller said:
Tom said:

Why am i still banned?

Second warning, stop going off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back