• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I CANT PLAY ON HELLO SERVER HELP

trocaderro

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi!

I want to play on your server but there is no explanation how to join your server 1.2

I have battlefield vietnam 1.21 and its imposible to play on your server

Can somebody explane step by step what should i do to play on battlefield vietnam 1.2 server

I cant change 1.21 to 1.2 its imposible...

PS Must the game be 100% original or not? I downloaded battlefield vietnam from torrent...but i have also original cd key...

please explane how to join your server...and how to change from 1.21 to 1.2

many thanks and best reagards

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
Like Deltroya said, your best bet is to start with a clean BFV installation (the 1.0 version that you get when you install the game from the disk). Then you can get the Battlefield Vietnam 1.2 patch here. As far as I know there is no other way to go to 1.2 when you have 1.21 installed.

trocaderro

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi!

Thanks for answers...

i have deinstall my battlefield vietnam...and i installed bfv 1.0 then patch 1.2 and i was yesterday on your servers...everything was fine..i want to play today...and i cant open the game?? PLEASE INSERT CORRECT CD???

Do you know where i can download crack for 1.2 version...

many thanks and best regards

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
trocaderro said:
Hi!

Thanks for answers...

i have deinstall my battlefield vietnam...and i installed bfv 1.0 then patch 1.2 and i was yesterday on your servers...everything was fine..i want to play today...and i cant open the game?? PLEASE INSERT CORRECT CD???

Try a different BFV CD. Assuming you possess the Battlefield 1942 Complete Collection.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
trocaderro said:
Hi!

Thanks for answers...

There are 2 here you can try: http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_battlef ... tnam.shtml but I can't vouch for either as I still use the disc.

D

DemonSheen

SucceededKiller said:
trocaderro said:
Hi!

Thanks for answers...

There are 2 here you can try: http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_battlef ... tnam.shtml but I can't vouch for either as I still use the disc.

Unban Norbert please.

Norbert der Nationale
Postby Capt. Canada » July 28th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Admin: Canada
Banned Player: Norbert der Nationale
Reason: Advising players of methods of hacking
Action(s) taken: Immediate Ban
Evidence:
7/28/2014 16:40:36 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin_0: canada norbert is giving out hack wesites
7/28/2014 16:40:36 : # [Global] Johndeere: know im gonna learn how to install that
7/28/2014 16:40:44 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin: john you don't need hacks buddy
7/28/2014 16:41:36 : # [Global] Norbert der Nationale: www.gamescopyworld.com
7/28/2014 16:41:36 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin_0: see
7/28/2014 16:41:36 : # [Global] Johndeere: i thought that was the knew thing to do now a days

trocaderro

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi!

Thanks for help..now i my game working BUT, BUT i cant play on your server...my ping is over 300 and i dont know why...i play since 10 years on uk and german and france servers..and my ping is always 60-80...and on your server is 300??? Its imposible to play for me :( i m so sad...

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
DemonSheen said:
SucceededKiller said:
trocaderro said:
Hi!

Thanks for answers...

Unban Norbert please.

Norbert der Nationale
Postby Capt. Canada » July 28th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Admin: Canada
Banned Player: Norbert der Nationale
Reason: Advising players of methods of hacking
Action(s) taken: Immediate Ban
Evidence:
7/28/2014 16:40:36 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin_0: canada norbert is giving out hack wesites
7/28/2014 16:40:36 : # [Global] Johndeere: know im gonna learn how to install that
7/28/2014 16:40:44 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin: john you don't need hacks buddy
7/28/2014 16:41:36 : # [Global] Norbert der Nationale: http://www.gamescopyworld.com
7/28/2014 16:41:36 : # [Global] Osama_bin_Smokin_0: see
7/28/2014 16:41:36 : # [Global] Johndeere: i thought that was the knew thing to do now a days

If you want someone unbanned please make a seperate topic for it.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
trocaderro said:
Hi!

Thanks for help..now i my game working BUT, BUT i cant play on your server...my ping is over 300 and i dont know why...i play since 10 years on uk and german and france servers..and my ping is always 60-80...and on your server is 300??? Its imposible to play for me :( i m so sad...

Have you tried turning on any other programs that use your internet connection? For example bittorrent, Skype.. those might slow down your internet connection and thereby cause you lag in our server.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
Actually, Norbert der Nationale has been unbanned for some time now. His ban only lasted 24-48 hours, and he has been back on the server playing, having fun, obeying rules...bet it feels like heaven.

trocaderro

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi!

When i play online..i shot down all programs and torrents...nothing is downloading/uploading when i play online...and i have ping 300 on your server? :(

its really imposible to play...i must shot 10x on head to kill somebody :(

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
trocaderro said:
Hi!

When i play online..i shot down all programs and torrents...nothing is downloading/uploading when i play online...and i have ping 300 on your server? :(

300 ping is usually what you see from Australian players. Where are you playing from?

D

DemonSheen

trocaderro said:
Hi!

Open the command prompt. If you're unsure how to do this, open the Start Menu, click Run, enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and click OK.

Type : tracert 8.9.30.43

Right-click the title bar of the command prompt window, point to Edit, and then click Mark.

Click the beginning of the text you want to copy.

Press and hold down the SHIFT key, and then click the end of the text you want to copy (or you can click and drag the cursor to select the text).

Right-click the title bar, point to Edit, and then click Copy.

And paste here.

trocaderro

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I m playing from BOSNIA ( EUROPE)

I play always on UK and German servers and my ping is always 50-60...but on your server is over 300 :(

D

DemonSheen

trocaderro said:
I m playing from BOSNIA ( EUROPE)

I play always on UK and German servers and my ping is always 50-60...but on your server is over 300 :(

Thats to be expected.
Its the distance to the server. No way to bypass it unless you find a service of optic fiber , should bring it down to 260~~

Back