• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Please unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DemonSheen

Why was i banned from forum?

Im here asking for unban.
Please unban forum and server.

PS : We are receiving threat messages from *MOC* Duanesview in youtube by private message.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
I made it quite clear why you were banned; all you were doing on the forums is informing people that you were playing despite your ban and trying to provoke them at the same time. In fact, I wrote exactly that in the post regarding your ban.

If you want to be unbanned from the forums I suggest you follow the rules for that, instead of breaking more rules by evading your ban with a new account.

D

DemonSheen

CommandoBeta said:
I made it quite clear why you were banned; all you were doing on the forums is informing people that you were playing despite your ban and trying to provoke them at the same time. In fact, I wrote exactly that in the post regarding your ban.

If you want to be unbanned from the forums I suggest you follow the rules for that, instead of breaking more rules by evading your ban with a new account.

How can i be unbanned?

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
DemonSheen said:
CommandoBeta said:

How can i be unbanned?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-mnYLPxwtc[/youtube]
(asshole not implied)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:

DemonSheen said:
CommandoBeta said:
(...)

How can i be unbanned?

D

DemonSheen

Ok so you decided to let Hash play but not me.

Awesome Ryan.
The guy crashs your website,blackmail and shit all over the forum and you allow him to play?

I hope he keep doing it.You deserve it for selling yourself to him.

Cheap price though.

By the way beta, why dont you ban this account already? im waiting.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
DemonSheen said:

Awesome Ryan.
The guy crashs your website,blackmail and shit all over the forum and you allow him to play?

Cheap price though.

Amusing, but wrong.

GooD_hash is not allowed to play and when we believe we've found a key hash he is using we ban it; which is why I have over 100 bans for him on the server and probably a similar amount on the forum.

D

DemonSheen

SucceededKiller said:
DemonSheen said:

Awesome Ryan.

Cheap price though.

Amusing, but wrong.

GooD_hash is not allowed to play and when we believe we've found a key hash he is using we ban it; which is why I have over 100 bans for him on the server and probably a similar amount on the forum.

So who do you think Lucky is , tip : he aint from alaska.

You think you are so smart, but me and bojangles catched him for you last time.

AMUSING how you dont remember this.

Plautus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
DemonSheen said:

Awesome Ryan.

Cheap price though.

ouch x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back