• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hacks, distributing hacks and blackmail

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey all,

Lets make a few things clear:

Hacking is not allowed on the server

If you hack on the server and we catch you, you will be permanently banned. You wont get a chance to appeal the ban.

Distributing hacks is also not allowed

It doesn't matter whether you do it on the forum or in PM's; as soon as we notice them the posts will be deleted and the account banned. If you notice a post or receive a PM doing this please hit the report button so it can be taken care of. (The exclamation mark above posts/pm's)

Blackmail

I don't expect to receive PM's from people being told they are being blackmailed over false hacking videos. If you receive a PM like this do not, under any circumstances, send them the money. Hacks do not show up on the spectators screen in-game and so if you see a video like that it is in fact the player recording the video that is doing the hacking. If this happens, please report the PM. If it happens via email, please get in contact with me over a PM and I'll give you an address to send it to.

If you have questions or concerns please reply here or PM me, whatever you prefer, and I'll do my best to give you an adequate reply.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
lol i guess i was not the only one and i got the hack to

Maxwell Smart

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I recieved something in my messages from someone named luckiest it told me how to hack the game should i push the report button

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
Maxwell Smart said:
I recieved something in my messages from someone named luckiest it told me how to hack the game should i push the report button

Yes please.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Just to reiterate the main post, but when you guys get these messages distributing hacks please use the report button or, if necessary, PM me with proof. Posting them on the forum doesn't help anyone and just allows their message to be seen by everyone who visits the forum.

Back