• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Can we ban tools like this?

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I have no idea who this guy is sending cheats and codes for bfv 1.2. But can he please be banned for promoting these cheats? I Don't think that this is ok.
He pm me this : History

Re: bfv 1.2 hack Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:15 am

luckiest

LINK REMOVED

HiPpiE 1.3 for the 1.2 patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has the following for the 1.2 patch:
Name Tags
Accuracy
Minimap
3D Map
%Tags
Console
Sniper Overlay

Single Player Ammo

Some popular commands for console are:
renderer.fogend #
game.viewdistance #
game.setgodmode 1
renderer.fieldofview 1.8
# is what ever number you want, I suggest between 500 and 2000

depending on your system.

I am also working on a couple of other features, will be coming soon..............

This is for NON PB

Have fun and remember charlies in the bush !!!!!!!!!

LINK REMOVED

LINK REMOVED

I responded with this : toxic2

youre a #ucking dipstick! are you attempting to ruin the last bfv server there is. GTFO and don't pm me some stupid ass bullshit like this Ever again thank you.

IDK who this person is, but if possible, SK, or another admin or Ted, can we Please eliminate this rubbish??

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
It's probably GooD_Hash...he sent me a PM saying:

Hi Sk
New rules for you
You ban me - I come and cheat the shit out of server, until it's empty
So no fun for anyone
Let poor guys blame you for that
Moron :D

so I wouldn't be surprised. I can't do anything about stopping PM's but his account is banned as he posted the same on the forum. I also removed the links in your post so we don't inadvertently help. :)

Local time
Reaction score
yea sorry bout those links lol. I didn't think about it when I copy and pasted. thx for catching it early.
so pretty much, we cant do much but sit and spec? is what I did for a couple hrs tonight anyway, but yikes!
whats this kids problem? good hash?
he was a bob member for a very long time no? I remember playing with him from a pretty long ways back.
and now he is acting like this?
is pretty sad when decent ppl go out like that. A Long time member of the community and server and now he behaves like that?
:?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
I meant I can't do much about Private messages being sent that distribute hacks as unless I get sent them to I wont know they were sent at all but if people report them I can then see the PM and ban the account if needed.

If they hack on the server and we are sure they do, with evidence we are happy with, we can still ban them there... it just takes a while.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
hi
I too received (Email notification) same message as Toxic2 including links dated 20/9/2014, 5:36pm (east U.S.)from xfire (IIIIIII):
> Hello SyriusVyrus,
> You have received a new private message from "IIIIIIIIIIII" to your account on
> "HelloClan" with the following subject:
> HiPpiE 1.3 for the 1.2 patch

To SucceededKiller check your inbox for names.
Hope this helps.

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i got the same message sent to me, says its a patch.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
If you receive a forum PM like this, please hit the 'report' button so we can confirm that an account is doing this. We can then take appropriate action.

C

Cristian Abel 2

THE GUY SENDING CHEATS IS BLACKHAWK AKA DEMONSHEENWINNING IN ORDER TO FRAME GOOD HASH. I KNOW THIS FROM A GOOD SOURCE.

Back