• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Cristian Abel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
Unless SK or someone in a higher position like that wants to talk about this further I'd rather not get anymore involved. To be fair you don't exactly have the best reputation and if i get labeled as a sympathizer with you that may not go well for me. Although as I said I personally have no problem with you.

B

BlackHawk0012

Ford said:
Unless SK or someone in a higher position like that wants to talk about this further I'd rather not get anymore involved. To be fair you don't exactly have the best reputation and if i get labeled as a sympathizer with you that may not go well for me. Although as I said I personally have no problem with you.

I dont have the best reputation :
Reason :

I got through of hackers and trolls and decided to fight back and not to be apathic.
I banned hash several times by calling him out, cleaning the server.

My reputation is a lie told several times which then became a truth.

Anyway, i just asked the name. It seems the guy was ordered by SK to stay away from forums.
He knows that if he posts anything he will lose his admin rights.

Therefore, i win.

GG

Ford

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
A little contrast from your original post. I'm not particularly interested in the details and drama of this server, I just don't like when people in positions of power think they're above anyone else. That situation with you isn't the first thing I've seen him do that was a very large stretch of his power either. As far as the ins and outs of why people don't like you don't really concern me or any of the other drama for that matter. I just want to see everyone treated the same.

B

BlackHawk0012

Ford said:
A little contrast from your original post. I'm not particularly interested in the details and drama of this server, I just don't like when people in positions of power think they're above anyone else. That situation with you isn't the first thing I've seen him do that was a very large stretch of his power either. As far as the ins and outs of why people don't like you don't really concern me or any of the other drama for that matter. I just want to see everyone treated the same.

If you annoy any bob member, yo wont be treated the same.
Let them kill you and you will be in their inner circle.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
BlackHawk0012 said:
In some hours SK will ban me from this forum and probably erase all my topics.

The only people I can ever recall banning or removing their posts are spam bots and GooD_Hash when he goes on his insulting sprees.

Ford said:
There really is a weird definition of insulting on this server though.

The problem is deciding what is an insult and what is not. Everyone has different tolerance levels so what one person find insulting another might not. If someone wants to call me an idiot, moron etc I'm not going to react on it because I'm not insulted by it and when Cristian decided to choose the name "succeeded moron" I'm pretty sure the entire conversation was done over game chat without me warning him at all and the only reason I cared was because he was supposed to be improving. This gets more difficult when it is other players.

If they go along with it are they insulted? Do they know the person and therefore are fine with it? Most players don't say anything when it happens either which, again, makes it difficult to tell whether they see it as an insult.

Ford said:
Unless SK or someone in a higher position like that wants to talk about this further I'd rather not get anymore involved. To be fair you don't exactly have the best reputation and if I get labeled as a sympathizer with you that may not go well for me. Although as I said I personally have no problem with you.

If you've got a name and preferably a date/time you want to PM me then I'll take a look. I'm not sure where this idea of sympathizers etc is coming from though. People are banned when they break rules, not because they disagree with them or are friends with other people who are banned.

B

BlackHawk0012

SucceededKiller said:
BlackHawk0012 said:
In some hours SK will ban me from this forum and probably erase all my topics.

The only people I can ever recall banning or removing their posts are spam bots and GooD_Hash when he goes on his insulting sprees.

Ford said:
There really is a weird definition of insulting on this server though.

The problem is deciding what is an insult and what is not. Everyone has different tolerance levels so what one person find insulting another might not. If someone wants to call me an idiot, moron etc I'm not going to react on it because I'm not insulted by it and when Cristian decided to choose the name "succeeded moron" I'm pretty sure the entire conversation was done over game chat without me warning him at all and the only reason I cared was because he was supposed to be improving. This gets more difficult when it is other players.

If they go along with it are they insulted? Do they know the person and therefore are fine with it? Most players don't say anything when it happens either which, again, makes it difficult to tell whether they see it as an insult.

Ford said:
Unless SK or someone in a higher position like that wants to talk about this further I'd rather not get anymore involved. To be fair you don't exactly have the best reputation and if I get labeled as a sympathizer with you that may not go well for me. Although as I said I personally have no problem with you.

If you've got a name and preferably a date/time you want to PM me then I'll take a look. I'm not sure where this idea of sympathizers etc is coming from though. People are banned when they break rules, not because they disagree with them or are friends with other people who are banned.

An admin calling me a pussy is really not an insult.Im sorry for that.
And yes, if you sympathizes you will end up banned.
You dont know your admin friends that well.

Also, SK :
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6606

This is very important.Was in the same day of my ban.
Do you think its fair to provoke a player to break rules and then ban him?
Im seriously mad with this. Im thinking in doing what hash did and evade ban to make justice with my own hands.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
SK CAN I PLAY NOW?

GRACIAS ARGENTINA!!!! GRACIAS POR LLEGAR TAN LEJOS.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHU8lVL2Kg[/youtube]

B

BlackHawk0012

Cristian Abel said:
SK CAN I PLAY NOW?

GRACIAS ARGENTINA!!!! GRACIAS POR LLEGAR TAN LEJOS.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHHU8lVL2Kg[/youtube]

I think you should be unbanned.
If my clan can be called a transexual trio that likes to fuck each other , in front of admin flowerpower and nothing happened. Then i think you should be unbanned and allowed to keep saying the same things.

Rules applies to all. No Discrimination about race/Colour/personality.

God Bless Freedom!

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
LORI. WHY DID U ERASE YOUR COMMENT? IT WAS PRETTY HONEST.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
"The problem is deciding what is an insult and what is not. Everyone has different tolerance levels so what one person find insulting another might not. If someone wants to call me an idiot, moron etc I'm not going to react on it because I'm not insulted by it and when Cristian decided to choose the name "succeeded moron" I'm pretty sure the entire conversation was done over game chat without me warning him at all and the only reason I cared was because he was supposed to be improving. This gets more difficult when it is other players."

SK THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE IF IM IMPROVING IS IN GAME. IT TAKES TIME. YOU ARE OVERREACTING. LET ME PLAY.

GOOD DIORAMA.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkspytuMqLQ[/youtube]

D

Dopex

It's not me , Cristian, admins here enjoy men love and we can do nothing about it
And I wouldn't care if their cheap character won't touch me...but gayness is all over here
So I say fuck it...perv nerds

B

BlackHawk0012

Dopex said:
It's not me , Cristian, admins here enjoy men love and we can do nothing about it
And I wouldn't care if their cheap character won't touch me...but gayness is all over here
So I say fuck it...perv nerds

Hash, you crossed the line.Again.

They arent gay and even if they were, they would still be able to count on me.
Im tired of little russians like yourself trying to kill gay people. Grow the fuck up.

There might be gay people in admin board, like anywhere else, and they are humans and deserve respect.

Of course they are nerds, we all are.And besides, the big nerd here is you : hacking websites and raging and using drugs.

Have some respect before posting shit about gays and people. You are just a pest.Go away.

And where the fuck is FleshBlood to make this Drug dealer,racist, gay-hater to shut up?

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOOkwzJYvL0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Imdl90i4Zo[/youtube]

Abel

Forum Rookie