• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Cristian Abel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Reason: Insulting names/chat.
Evidence:

2014-07-03 14:42:39 : # [Global] HARD-TO-GET PEACH: U WANNA FUCK HER TOO RIGHT=?

He was banned today after this but he has had countless warnings regarding stuff similar such as calling people "moron".

Code:
2014-07-02 16:34:50 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-SK: What's with that name Abel?  

2014-07-02 16:35:14 : # [Global] SUCCEEDED MORON: JAJAJAJAJA  

2014-07-02 16:35:54 : # [BLUE] Capt. Danjou: yes  

2014-07-02 16:38:22 : # [Global] SUCCEEDED MORON: PUTO+WD  

2014-07-02 16:39:41 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-SK: Abel, what's your name referring to?  

2014-07-02 16:40:11 : # [Global] digital: fuck mi-8 heavy  

2014-07-02 16:40:16 : # [Global] SUCCEEDED MORON: U?  

2014-07-02 16:40:17 : # [Global] Micoplasma (URU): suot more  

2014-07-02 16:40:25 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-SK: Then you might want to change it.

2014-07-03 11:35:39 : # [Global] Cristian Schnabel: AJAJAJA MORON

2014-06-29 11:02:38 : # [Global] LETS 3=8 P PEACH:
[Global] GIMME UR ASS PEACH:

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIJWsR3wb8[/youtube]

B

BlackHawk0012

SucceededKiller said:
Reason: Insulting names/chat.
Evidence:

2014-07-03 14:42:39 : # [Global] HARD-TO-GET PEACH: U WANNA FUCK HER TOO RIGHT=?

He was banned today after this but he has had countless warnings regarding stuff similar such as calling people "moron".

Code:
2014-07-02 16:34:50 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-SK: What's with that name Abel?  

2014-07-02 16:35:14 : # [Global] SUCCEEDED MORON: JAJAJAJAJA  

2014-07-02 16:35:54 : # [BLUE] Capt. Danjou: yes  

2014-07-02 16:38:22 : # [Global] SUCCEEDED MORON: PUTO+WD  

2014-07-02 16:39:41 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-SK: Abel, what's your name referring to?  

2014-07-02 16:40:11 : # [Global] digital: fuck mi-8 heavy  

2014-07-02 16:40:16 : # [Global] SUCCEEDED MORON: U?  

2014-07-02 16:40:17 : # [Global] Micoplasma (URU): suot more  

2014-07-02 16:40:25 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-SK: Then you might want to change it.

2014-07-03 11:35:39 : # [Global] Cristian Schnabel: AJAJAJA MORON

2014-06-29 11:02:38 : # [Global] LETS 3=8 P PEACH:
[Global] GIMME UR ASS PEACH:

SK, i respect your decision.
But i have been called worse in front of admins and nothing happened.

I dont think Cristian deserve a permanent ban.

Ford

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
-[HELLO]-SK: Abel, what's your name referring to?

SUCCEEDED MORON: U?

.-[HELLO]-SK: Then you might want to change it.

I'm dying.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THANKS BLACKHAWK. HEY GERALD FORD. :cool:

B

BlackHawk0012

Cristian Abel said:
THANKS BLACKHAWK. HEY GERALD FORD. :cool:

Not likely admin board likes me, but, as far as im concerned, i was called worst things than "moron"

Ford

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi CA. So how long is the ban this time? Months? Days? Eternity?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Him calling me a "moron" is the least of the things I cared about; it was just one of the many times he decided to insult people. It was his persistent sexual harassment towards Peach that I had had enough of.

He has been kicked/banned at least 50 times before with his last one being a month ban if I remember correctly so this one is permanent unless, by some miracle, he can prove he really has decided to change...again.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
B

BlackHawk0012

SucceededKiller said:
Him calling me a "moron" is the least of the things I cared about; it was just one of the many times he decided to insult people. It was his persistent sexual harassment towards Peach that I had had enough of.

He has been kicked/banned at least 50 times before with his last one being a month ban if I remember correctly so this one is permanent unless, by some miracle, he can prove he really has decided to change...again.

What about Me Being called a transexual boy by bob members in front of FlowerPower , and being harassed so much to the point i attacked rastifar so they would shut their mouth and let me play?

Should i upload that video now or i will be unbanned?

Its freaking hilarious how this is working.Im not ban evading, but im starting to think in doing it just to annoy those who group up to ban me,since i just heard from bojangles that hash is back and hunting him in server, along with oldtimer.

B

BlackHawk0012

mRoRange said:
You right BH.

And I am guilty of it and its time that changes.

The next time I see a BOB or anyone else with that language and insulting someone like that there will be action by me.

Quite a few hypocrites here.

It doesnt matter anymore orange.
FlowerPower, deltoya got what they wanted.
SK just told Bojangles this morning that my ban is permanent.

I just watched the videos of that day when they called me a transexual, and rasti accusing me of lagging the server and pinky doing his BS lies.

Also was fun to see how Hash was hacking and he even crashed the website and nobody cared.
When i claimed he was hacking nobody did shit, and now that he proves im right, you all dont admit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TggKYm221bo[/youtube]

Then they put all admins from bob clan and no one from outside, not even Kn3wn from their own clan.
That shows that to be admin, all you need is a good marketing. ( Take that as a tip Kn3wn ).So obviously now Rastifar can cry to their clan members and keep requesting my ban because im a more skilled player.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG_SiURMMz4[/youtube]

Since this videos wont give any effect, im deciding to get my proxy setup and start annoying those who banned me.
I know i may be caught at some point, but at least will give me chance to record and make fun of them everywhere.

Im not using hacks neither i will. I will just rape the hell out of them as usual.

Probably going to start next saturday... have stuff to do before setup my proxy in my private server :)

I already got permanent ban so what do i have to lose?

See you soon.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
AH!!! I SEE. BH=UPEO DEMON SHEEN WINNING. D'HO!!! :lol:

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BLACKHAWK. I HOPE THESE PEOPLE LIFT YOUR BAN ONCE AND FOR ALL.

GOOD SONG. NICE ROMANTIC MOVIE.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZVzIfJlY4[/youtube]

B

BlackHawk0012

Cristian Abel said:
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BLACKHAWK. I HOPE THESE PEOPLE LIFT YOUR BAN ONCE AND FOR ALL.

GOOD SONG. NICE ROMANTIC MOVIE.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZVzIfJlY4[/youtube]

They arent going to unban me.

And if i were you, i would stay away from supporting me.Anyone who support me now will lose admin rights and will remain banned ( your case ).

So im asking orange,canada,bloodbath and my other friends to not support me.Stay Away.
You guys are the only good admins left and if you lose admin rights, the server situation will become more complicated and other players will suffer from it.Its my battle and i will lose it like a man.I will go down in flames of glory.In some hours SK will ban me from this forum and probably erase all my topics.So read this carefully and get a copy.

Thanks for all your support guys. And if you see me in server, go ahead and ban me. Do your job, dont hesitate. If you donto do your job, they will remove you from boards or isolate you from their inner group.

Cristian, good luck with your unban, if i were you, i would go beg to SK and request the unban. If you do that, you will end up unbanned. And please, dont do that stuff again.. that was a lame way to get banned. no offense my south american friend. Good luck on the game tommorow :p

RIP ~~BFV~~

Ford

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I told you the names weren't a good idea CA. There really is a weird definition of insulting on this server though. I'm not going to throw around names or try to start trouble but I've seen admins insult players completely unprovoked. I've also seen one specifically admit to insulting someone just because they didn't like them. I really wish I took a screenshot of that because it really shows that some people think they're above a normal player here.

B

BlackHawk0012

Ford said:
I told you the names weren't a good idea CA. There really is a weird definition of insulting on this server though. I'm not going to throw around names or try to start trouble but I've seen admins insult players completely unprovoked. I've also seen one specifically admit to insulting someone just because they didn't like them. I really wish I took a screenshot of that because it really shows that some people think they're above a normal player here.

It happened to me once.
I was called a "PUSSY" by X.X *he know who he is*
Obviously in a way to provoke me to provoke him so he could ban me.

Ford

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This is the event I was talking about. I observed that whole conversation where he admitted to calling you that. Although I've never had a problem with you, I do know you're not exactly the most liked person on the server. That doesn't mean that anyone, especially someone with admin position, should think they're above the rules which apply to everyone.

B

BlackHawk0012

Ford said:
This is the event I was talking about. I observed that whole conversation where he admitted to calling you that. Although I've never had a problem with you, I do know you're not exactly the most liked person on the server. That doesn't mean that anyone, especially someone with admin position, should think they're above the rules which apply to everyone.

Exactly.
I remember you being there now.

You were the one who said : " You shouldnt say that to anyone XX"

Yeah thanks for that.

Also, did you check the video ?

Since im banned i dont care anymore.

And until now *he* didnt reply to me in my topics.Interesting.
Whos the pussy again?
I wonder what SK thinks of that.

B

BlackHawk0012

Ford said:

Could you tell us all the admin's name who did that?
I want you to tell everyone.Then i will confirm it.

Let us see if this is really just me making DRAMA or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back