• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Can not play

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Hello. I recently bought on the internet key on all servers that works out, but when I want to come to this, I see the message type BANNED FROM SERVER. The seller said that the key factor. I hope very much for your help.

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I apologize for the long answer, and you work very well. Here is my cd-key hash: 3431cde14ceb821b7e55046b003a07ea

Thank you very much.

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for answer. It's awful, and I feel like a fool. It seems that the Internet does not trust anyone. But whether it's something to solve this problem? Because I'm not with him, I did not play for more than 7 years. You can check it out? Would not you want to throw your money down the drain.
Many thank you.

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I find it difficult to write letters, excuse me for my English. Seller cheated me, and it is my fault. I think he no longer plays, because he was banned 3 years ago. Tell me if I can play or it is better to file a complaint to amazon.com? It would be very kind of you.

B

BlackHawk0012

AhmedGazi said:
I find it difficult to write letters, excuse me for my English. Seller cheated me, and it is my fault. I think he no longer plays, because he was banned 3 years ago. Tell me if I can play or it is better to file a complaint to amazon.com? It would be very kind of you.

If you could post a proof that you bought on amazon and that you arent Good_Hash trying to get back on server, im sure SK would unban your key :)

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
BlackHawk0012 said:
AhmedGazi said:

If you could post a proof that you bought on amazon and that you arent Good_Hash trying to get back on server, im sure SK would unban your key :)

Hmm yes you have to show proof since of all the trouble that someone caused recently. Just send the screen shot to SK and blur or cover over any personal details on the reciept.

«ßÔß»-Jaws-[CL]

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
AhmedGazi said:

Ask SucceededKiller first if you need to mail/post any evidence.

BTW from which film does your name come? tried to google it...

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You say funny thing, because this is my real name!)))
Thank you all, I asked SucceededKiller. Hope to see you on server soon.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
AhmedGazi said:
You say funny thing, because this is my real name!)))
Thank you all, I asked SucceededKiller. Hope to see you on server soon.

Do you mind letting me know what country you are from?
Sorry for the delay but the website is causing me some issues...

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I'm in Germany now. I do not know why but I can not read your private posts, but I can send a receipt by email because the site does not work very well.

AhmedGazi

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you, but I could not play yesterday. Please check if you unban me.

L

Lori

Hahaha Ox hack idiot how u d found a link where anyone can download cheats..thought demon and flyer are the only cheaters...lmao what admins gonna do
Dopex aka LuckyStriker GER is still trolling me, bitch is even worse than upeo
He's mad coz I kill him with no hack, same as job lord
Check 14dss ban list if u don't trust his ip was banned as "GooD_Hash my real name!!
Insults not allowed but cheating is ok...same shit as since my first ban
I'm not interested in that kind of server tho its populated....not fun to hide and be banned coz admin got no life lol
My name is clear I just always say what's on my mind!! fools

Back