• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

banned after Moc kept Insulting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackHawk0012

CoM said:
still no answer bojangles ? no big surprise. i work would be the answer to the question you ask about important things. you should try it sometime. it might teach you some maturity and iam sure your parents would be thrilled at the thought of getting you out of the house.

Well Moc, then why dont you tell everyone how smart you are ? Im sure you love to join server and stay afk for 2 hours~~ and just keep talking crap each time me or him die.
Whats your objective in this community? Fun or troll? If you want to troll, go to some political forum and start posting there.
If not, you are a dumb fuck, who have nothing else to do than to keep following us and spreading hate and disrespect.
What the fuck question are you asking? If i hack? i dont.If he hacks? he doesnt.
We rape? Sometimes, yes.
In the past? we always raped.

Or maybe, you want to keep spamming like in chat if i want sex with you.
If we want sex with you? NO.

So leave us fucking alone you little prick.
I just played con thien, even pinky left me alone, why wont you shut up and just play the fucking game?

And also, i have a question for you little Moc,
Why wont you tell everyone why you kept saying that im gay and that you wanted sex with me?
You are lucky that i deleted all the SS i had when flower banned me.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
"The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat."
-Oscar Wilde

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
more insults and bs from the upeo twins, if i said any of the things you claim in your slander post them here and now semon sheen, if not then you need to stop the slander.the question was for bojangles and if your to stupid to read the question, then thats not my problem. the answer would be for sheen also.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
"The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat."
-Oscar Wilde

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
-Lao-c

B

BlackHawk0012

A.  said:
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
-Oscar Wilde

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
-Lao-c

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
-Sun Tzu

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
you cant post any evidence because its all lies sheen, all this happened a few days ago long after flower banned you , you constantly state in every game that you record everything so lets see the proof. i know you have none and anybody who has played online with you knows you talk it but you cant walk it.i cant count how many times you post your temper tantrums on the forums and cry about how your leaving the game and your never coming back, but you always do because you have no other life,all you have is what little trouble you can stir in game or on the forums.and the same is with your little stress breakdown,i too have no compassion for you or your health if you drop dead tonight i wouldnt so much as waist enough time to poop on you tombstone.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
CoM said:
if you drop dead tonight i wouldnt so much as waist enough time to poop on you tombstone.

I must say that I find this truly shocking.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
with-it-you-shall-deal-yoda-200x213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back