• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

banned after Moc kept Insulting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackHawk0012

GAY - FAG - COME OUT OF THE CLOSET
I WANT TO FUCK YOUR ANUS
LET ME F BOJANGLES

HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER HACKER

I got on my nerves, i begged dakota to make him stop, he got kicked and then he kept saying and saying and saying and saying and saying and saying

And i jsut couldnt take it anymore.

I just wanted him to stop, im not gay , i dont want sexual relations with moc, im not bf of bojangles, make him stop saying it please, im done with it, he just keeps going and going and each time i die he says : the fag is dead.

And then i told him that i didnt want sex with him and that i wasnt gay and he said for me to come out of the closet online for him, HE DOESNT STOP.

JUST MAKE HIM STOP PLEASE, HE DOESNT STOP.
HES OBESSED WITH ME AND KEEPS WANTING ONLINE SEX, I DONT WANT SEX WITH ANYONE HERE
LEAVE ME ALONE MOC FFS , IM SICK OF YOU,
YOU MADE ME LEAVE GAME TWICE BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKING NERVOUS I STARTED SHAKING, IM FUCKING SERIOUS THAT IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD FUCKING PUNCH YOU.

NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
IM NOT GAY
BOJANGLES ISNT GAY
WE DONT DO CAM SEX
WE DONT WANT SEX WITH YOU
WE DONT WANT TALK WITH YOU
DONT REFER TO ME
LEAVE ME ALONE
I WONT TALK WITH YOU
I WONT REFER TO YOU
I WONT MENTION YOU
I WONT EVEN MENTION MY SCORE OR SAY UPEO WIN WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE

JUST PLEASE STOP THE SPAM
YOU KEEP TELLING EVEERYONE THAT I WANT SEX WITH YOU AND IT ISNT TRUE
I DONT WANT SEX WITH YOU
LEAVE ME ALONE
LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE I CANT TAKE THIS FUCKING HARASSMENT ANYMORE

ANYONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING AGAINST HIM

AND WHY AM I BANNED? HE KEPT 1:30 H SAYING THAT I WAS A FAG AND GAY TO THE WHOLE CHAT
AND THEN KEPT ASKING SEX

LEAVE ME ALONE

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
dude your the one saying all these things admins please read the game logs i only ask him to stop insulting and the reference to the hot line is about batman sheen.all morning long you been saying these things about gay stuff and always posting in game that iam kicked out of hello, dont try tp play innocent here you been provoking me and everyone else all morning then run crying admin, same goes for bo.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
You were both warned several times, and you both failed to stop. I will unban you both when i get home tonight unless Sk saays otherwise

B

BlackHawk0012

Mr.Beezly said:
You were both warned several times, and you both failed to stop. I will unban you both when i get home tonight unless Sk saays otherwise

BEE keep me banned, i dont care, just make him stop please im having a severe nervous break down because of that f idiot, im done with him, im so f pissed with this f bitch, im done being sexual attacked by him with his gay accusations and hack accusations and he keeps asking me for cam/email , just make him stop please dakota, i know you can do it, just make him stop, i dont want to talk to him hear him, listen to him, he just sent another pm and kept asking for insults, and i dont want talk to him, please block him from my profile or delete my account so he cant reach me, he keep sending spams and sex stuff, i dont want anything gay with anyone, nothing against gay but he keep spamming this stuff and its goiing crazy.
im tired of him keeping asking for sex things and keep saying that im gay/fag and that i make sex with bojangles.
Just make him stop, please i dont want to deal with him anymore dakota, please for the old times sake make him stop
He just keeps going and going about how im gay for him and how i want to make love to him and bojangles.
Once he mentioned he wanted to see me and bojanges in cam to post in youtube, its sick make him stop dude please dakota , i will do anything you ask but make him stop doing it mate please just make it stop.was 2 hours of torture of him saying everyone he was gay and he was having relations with me. this is being happening for months but he was gone for some time and now hes back and keep repeating that im gay and that i have sex with mens and with admins to have what i want, and its not true i never made gay sex with any admin , or any men. im not gay or a hacker.

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
read the logs i can give you any message info that you need, i have never sent him a personal message. thanks.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
CoM said:
same goes for bo.

Moc, go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. We've played for ages today without incident, and as soon as you come online you start with the childish and sly comments. Blackhawk left the game at one point today because of the grief you were giving him, and I had to ask him via xfire to come back, telling him I would contact admins for help if it was necessary.

If you have anything to say against me, then here is your chance to present it. I have no hesitation to tell you to shut up. You are regularly dormant in game and just seem to enjoy the social aspect, which would be fine if your company was pleasant, but instead you provoke and make these little digs at blackhawk. I've seen you warned on more than one occasion for bad behaviour or cheating in game.

There's really a very simple solution to this; don't talk to blackhawk and blackhawk won't talk to you.

You can talk to me all you want, it's water off a duck's back...

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i guess you were standing in front of a mirror as you spoke this little speech in practice bo ?. its all bla bla. there were admins in the game today, and there are logs to prove i never said any of the lies that sheen is claiming i said, he in fact was the one making comments about gay sex and what ever other comments he is claiming i said. What i said about you was that you are giving him my position during game play or he has a map hack ? so why not man up and answer this question bo ? because you do know the answer.

B

BlackHawk0012

i just returned from the hospital
they injected me a sedative and also gave me some white pills to take in middle of the night
im feeling a lot of sleepness and i slept there during some exams
they didnt want me to come back home i was having a bit of a heart problem
it was beating too fast
i will go to sleep because im very very dizzy

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
sounds like a chronic case of full of shit lol.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
I unbanned you both last night. Take this is a warning as you both have been in trouble before, if i see anymore bs from either of you, it will be a perm. ban

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i noticed you dont answer my question bojangles ?

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Moc, you are deluded if you think UPEO give you any regard in game whatsoever; you are an utterly ineffective player that offers absolutely no threat to the opposing team. I didn't give away your position, and if you really think Demon has a mapcheat then you only have to watch his xfire broadcasts or ask him to record his gameplay

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
according to him he records all his play, but i have more important things to do than watch videos of a game being played on you tube.i just wanted to see if i could get a straight answer out of you.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
CoM said:
i have more important things to do

Like what? Would love to hear* what important things you do (besides remembering to breathe)

* actually this is a lie, I'm not interested because you are a fool

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
more important than watching BHs videos on youtube? anything...

if youre not interested, dont spam the forum

B

BlackHawk0012

=UPEO=Bojangles said:
CoM said:
i have more important things to do

Like what? Would love to hear* what important things you do (besides remembering to breathe)

* actually this is a lie, I'm not interested because you are a fool

I dont want to enter this thread again.
But i wont let one of my best friends being mocked here.
If the next replies to bojangles isnt logical i will reply with some... bad , very bad words.
And im ready to be blamed for it.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
sorry, but his own reply is illogical (out of context)
people hate the truth, but the truth doesnt care

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
still no answer bojangles ? no big surprise. i work would be the answer to the question you ask about important things. you should try it sometime. it might teach you some maturity and iam sure your parents would be thrilled at the thought of getting you out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back