• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Unninstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackHawk0012

My game is 100% unninstalled and i just threw all Cd's and my two cd keys away.

That is all.Now you dont need to make little rules to ban me.

Its over.
And dont let the door hit my arse when i leave.

Oh, just to be clear, i wont do like jerry.. i wont come back with a new key to hack hunt you guys, you can be calm about that. Im really out of this non-sense.And the only reason im posting, is so nobody keeps spamming my xfire and talking about this stupid game.

Ah yes, Weber and Pinky and Jerry aka as hash , are three stupids.

And you may tell everyone now about hash? Well.. I wont.

I will leave forum and leave this topic like it is, and if it theres any respect left in Max or in others admins , not flower obviously, he will lock this topic and forget my existence.
And so i will forget the existence of this forum/game.

Flower is obviously abusing his power in-game and thats why he doesnt post in forum. Because in forum everyone can see it.

So is deltoya.
Well Juan, was a nice run we had. Too bad they gave you power, power always blind people. And for you it was no different.

As a last wish, please treat Bojangles well, maybe recruit him to -hello- , hes a nice fella and way smarter than i will ever be.

And the reasons for my game be unninstalled are simple ,
You are all insane and stupid.

Period.

Good bye.

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
we only say or i only say....not rap when few players,circles circles and more circles!!!if u want rap with few players go 1.21 .....14dss(remember!!!forbiden steal helis and planes),maybe there u can do it,GRIFFIN u can no do it,HHK maybe(but is empty by players as you ) and fsfa servers Admins was too hard!! remember???....im sry if u leave...only one thing against you...rap with few players 7 vs 7 ,8 vs 8,etc etc....!!!!

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
This was Not to Get You in particular, or anyone else banned.
Yes you rape and so do others.
When players complain about rape too much, I listened.
I tried to fix it, it almost worked.
So now it has been taken to a vote.
I do have a copy of Tetris if you would like it. Just for something new to play with.
No need to be so paranoid that I'm after you.
I wish you luck in life and your Ventures

FP

B

BlackHawk0012

GoodHash said:
Fail.

Cya in your village

Fail?

Maybe you should stop evading bans Jerry.
Dont you think i found out about it? The only reason that you arent banned is because Sk is gone.

And also because you were a Bob member and also because u suck so much his balls that they are moisted by now.

Also his wife must be complaining.

B

BlackHawk0012

Deltoya said:
we only say or i only say....not rap when few players,circles circles and more circles!!!if u want rap with few players go 1.21 .....14dss(remember!!!forbiden steal helis and planes),maybe there u can do it,GRIFFIN u can no do it,HHK maybe(but is empty by players as you ) and fsfa servers Admins was too hard!! remember???....im sry if u leave...only one thing against you...rap with few players 7 vs 7 ,8 vs 8,etc etc....!!!!

Dont play with me juan.

You wanted me out, you got me out. You Win.

Happy?

You kicked me for being team switched.
And you still think that i tked someone at khe sahn. Well heres the thing, i didnt. But hey, if you want,we can go to ban list section and you can ban me and i can fake admit it so you get your pleasure out of it.

And while we are on there, why dont we ban hash for evading ban as Jerry/Exorcist ?

B

BlackHawk0012

FLOWERPOWER said:
This was Not to Get You in particular, or anyone else banned.
Yes you rape and so do others.
When players complain about rape too much, I listened.
I tried to fix it, it almost worked.
So now it has been taken to a vote.
I do have a copy of Tetris if you would like it. Just for something new to play with.
No need to be so paranoid that I'm after you.
I wish you luck in life and your Ventures

FP

Oh Mr FP, life is wonderful,everyday is like sunday to me.

Do you think this is all about rape rules?
This is about you and your friends being completely paranoid and insane.
I gave it some thought after you started harassing me yesterday.. and hey, i figured it all out.Wanna hear it? Well wanting or not , i will give it the dumbed down version to everyone :

A) SK is gone

B)3 Admins are put to fill the void , they are all from Bob Clan.

C) Currently the Admin board is filled with Bob members , and 360 members.

D)Weber is a 360 Member

E)Hash is an ex-bob member, hash is unbanned even after evading ban as Jerry.

F)Fp starts harassing and kicking people.

G)SK still gone.Weber joins Hello even after life threatning people.Which Berseker also did, poor bastard.

So heres the thing, its obviously that you guys either social-engineered all this or maybe are just taking advantage of this situation.Nevertheless, this is completely insane that you are all fighting for power over something that is about to end any day now. Bfv wont last forever.As any other game wont as well.But bfv is already dead, this is the last piece of it and you guys are about to end it.

This community is completely Insane and crazy, starting by FP and deltoya.You both are crazy people.
Juan, for kicking me for being teamswitched, i want to say something that is in my heart for some time :
Screw you.

That is all.
Im not going to say anything mean to Fp because hes still in his master quest to be Vice-God of this community, and anyone in his way will be banned.Kinda sad though, i would at least expect he would do something about Hash Ban-Evade.
By the way Hash, Im happy to know you had to Come back as some Italian-Stupid to hack hunt me.Kinda made me and bojangles feel special.Though Weird that no one from the admin board noticed the duplicated ip there. Which makes me wonder if they didnt know already? Deltoya loves you like a wife.Fp loves you like a bob member...

Then the point? The point about me not supposedly talk about that for anyone is a moot point. Nothing is happening about that. But if im going down, then so you will. Im sorry To bloodbath, which hopefully wont be corrupted as Knewn was, fucking traitor btw. I liked you Kn3wn , really i did, but you are a f traitor and you know it.

Anyway, i will properly say goodbye to blood in xfire because i dont want FP ruining it for me.
Fp, nothing personal mate, but i dont like being power abused.

Oh , just a reminder Juan, FSFA is dead empty.So is griffin, filled with bots and lan-house players.HHK is also dead.
What you think will happen here? Wont take long. Just leave FP doing stuff.Oh wait, at least he doesnt kick people for being auto switched. And he also speaks English. Its hard to fucking explain a situation when the admin cant speak english.Ffs dude.Really?

Anyway, im gone.Its sad to see that you are all crazy.Especially you FP. You are insane. And Insane people scares the shit out of me. And im not kidding.I do think you are insane.And so Deltoya.Hey, you might even have threatened SK and thats why he isnt even posting here........Hm

Hello is now a Bob Server.

Ah let me also say this :
SK was my friend, little bitches as Jerry/Hash hackers took him away from me.
Cash was my friend, turned out to be as crazy and paranoid as FP, OK CASH, I WILL GIVE YOU THIS, FP is way worse.
I wont even say about Beta.He was a bit insane but at he was ethical about it and not a dick.And that is valued a lot by me.Also, i could count on him when i was being hack-hunted.Hes a nice fella.. i think.

SAS-Elite Soldier... Yeah The guy who didnt have the balls to be admin.And a known-Hack-user..Sad .Also, SAS, something i wanted to tell you since 2 years ago... I have been waiting and finnally i can tell you :
Fuck you, you suck in life and in here.

Yep.For all you did to me SAS, f u , thats all i wanted to say all this 2 years.And it comes from inside my heart, trust me.

Who else? Did i finish yet?

I had a public statement for SK but since he can be dead by Berseker/Weber ( the known-Life threateners of this community) ... Oh well, i doubt you both actually kill anyone.

SK, my dear friend.
You were my friend.
Why are you acting so paranoid around me , my friend.
Why do you look me with those googled eyes, my friend.
Stop giving hackers time, my friend.

The End.

Sk, really you were my friend and because this stupid BFV , you now think i ddos the server as FP thinks ( lunatic).
Anyway, just so you know, you were a nice friend to have.

Oh And FP, you think you know so much about IT... Poor you. You really think that i was the one behind the DDOS? hahaha You really know nothing. Maybe you should start sniffing packets from hash Ip. Who knows? Maybe you will find what i already suspected. Right Jerry? haha.

Also, You guys took away from me my bfv app that time, remember? I really hope wasnt you beta. Though, i do understand you had to protect the server from some... hack attack. Which is sad really.
Anyway you gotta be commended for that, and im sure you were.

Now im finished. Gotta wait for more insane replies from you guys.
Oh and Hash... I already pwned you so much in-game, even with your little hack that im fine to say that =UPEO= is about to end.And feel free to talk about that in bfv chat. Im sure will feed your little italian Ego.

Oh FP, i dont need tetris baby. My little machine can run Crysis 3 at max in full HD resolution.But again, you are free for your lame jokes :) You are vice-god of this community. Please bless me and my family.

Edit:
Pinky, you are small fish for me.Thats why im not even talking about you.
If you want i can make an exclusive video about you.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
I am running out of popcorn...

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
My hard drive crashes 2 days ago so i'm not going to be on for a short time and well I'm going to move on into newer games beside BFV. Can't guys just move on and do something new? Everyday is the same thing over and over, and you never done any thing new or fun like mods and someways that would make experience much more better.

I'm out guys later all.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Deadly=)^ said:
My hard drive crashes 2 days ago so i'm not going to be on for a short time and well I'm going to move on into newer games and forget BFV. Can't guys just move on and do something new? Everyday is the same thing over and over, and you never done any thing new or fun like mods and someways that would make experience much more better.

I'm out guys later all.

G

GoodHash

Demon, I just feel like a best jet pilot in this game.
And if u think it was a war of Great_Hash vs UPEO noobs,
i own it probably.Always 2vs1 and always i won 4 maps out of 5

So,you can go and satisfy a goat in your village again.
And ffs stop making such shit big poists,after u say u quit.it IS a ballsucking.

maybe the only thing i will miss
is shooting yuor cheat mig21
Goddamnit I love my LAW!!

Now gtfo and get a life sucker

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
 A.  said:
I am running out of popcorn...

Me too... :roll:

Blackhawk , if your going to go just go. You had your time to make your mark. The result of your legacy is that most people despise you and your gameplay period.

What do you want a going away present ?

I think a ban is fitting for this situation. Its like a big pimple, it finally came to a head and everyone wanted to squeeze an pop it. Now the pimple is a small zit and the bad taste is already leaving and the end is near.

Be a good virus and spread somewhere else. Infect another server with your bullshit and bad gaming habits.
Tell them your the best, tell them you do what you do because your a friend of there's.

But whatever you do, don't let the door hit you in the ass and go away.

Don't post one more time , don't answer one more question from a post a year ago, don't change your name and paly another game here.

Just simply vanish !

B

BlackHawk0012

GoodHash said:
Demon, I just feel like a best jet pilot in this game.
And if u think it was a war of Great_Hash vs UPEO noobs,
i own it probably.Always 2vs1 and always i won 4 maps out of 5

So,you can go and satisfy a goat in your village again.
And ffs stop making such shit big poists,after u say u quit.it IS a ballsucking.

maybe the only thing i will miss
is shooting yuor cheat mig21
Goddamnit I love my LAW!!

Now gtfo and get a life sucker

LOL banned hahah.
Im so happy that i might even come back.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
You still dont get it, do you? You can leave if you wish, noone is going to cry for you. You are worthless, useless, piece of flesh and bones... All you ever were good at was rape.

Only player that got any satisfaction from your actions is you, and only you... Hope it was worth it...

Now GTFO

B

BlackHawk0012

A.  said:
You still dont get it, do you? You can leave if you wish, noone is going to cry for you. You are worthless, useless, piece of flesh and bones... All you ever were good at was rape.

Only player that got any satisfaction from your actions is you, and only you... Hope it was worth it...

Now GTFO

LOL
Rage please.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Topic locked due to spam. Blackhawk is on very thin ice on the forums as well with his insults. One more of these and he's out here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back