• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Regarding Rape on Air Maps

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
I'll tell you what.
Using Caps is not a written rule but does fall under "Use common sense"
Some other servers and other games have it as a rule that caps are to be used by admins Only to
get players attention in general chat or to answer questions that players might have. I know that [Sexy] Clan had this as a rule. I have seen other Admins on here "Laying it on thick" to players In game Chat And in Forums when it comes to using caps, especially towards Christian Able.
When it comes to Raping, I can't agree any more than what Deltoya said:
[RULE 3 : use common sense
and, on the remote control of the server, there is a command and warning that says: " please, don´t play disruptively"(causing trouble and therefore stopping something from continuing as usual)
Recently, during map "Operation Hastings" ,UPEO BoJangles and UPEO Demon Lord, were raping US Base and Player "John Gandi" Asked me If I was Admin and If I can do anything about it.
Sadly, my response to him was:
As a Player, yes not as an admin. (This will Change)
UPEO Demon responded to that and said: Gerry , your wish is granted
My response to him (UPEO Demon Lord) was that, I was only responding to Gandi, and that I did NOT wish for anything....Just Play your Game Demon and at that point, they both left during Mid Map.
Unfortunatly so did John Gandi and I have not seen him since.
This goes to Back up Pinky and Others, that these 2 players and some others like Rongz are mostly here during air maps and that , that's all they Do. Rape During Air Maps and if they can't get a Heli or plane. they leave. (Rongz does that a lot}
If they do get a heli or plane, and start raping, I lose more players by them leaving game than I have players staying to play.
I have had enough of losing good players Like Gandi, Pinky, Berserker, Toxic and tones more that are Good Team Players and that Do stick around for ALL MAPS but leave when Bad Players show up and the Admins can't do Nothing about Disruptive Game Play.
Well " Disruptive Game Play " will have a whole New Meaning during My In Game Presence.
Both teams should Not Rape main bases unless all other flags are Captured.
In the event of Flaming Dart, Main Bases are the ones with No Flags.
Today was the 1st day of applying this rule and I'd say that things went well by 95%.
Adjust your game play or I WILL Adjust it for you.
I am NOT Losing any more good players! Enough is enough!

«ßÔß» FLÔWERPÔWER [CL]

T

TonyB

There is a God. Flower, you have the patience of Job. Amazing. I commend you. I'm glad that the admins can now do something about the disruptive play of certain players. I think if you guys see a player, including me, doing something that is disruptive, send a message. Once we get the rules all dialed in, the server should be great fun. That's not to say that a thug won't show up here or there when an admin isn't on. I will record them using Xfire and I would like to see all of our legit players get Xfire. Thanks again.

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
Plus I would like to see a lot of these legit players join the HELLO Website and be able to speak their minds in forums.

Flowerpower

Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Flower is 110% correct!!!!
The server Does suffer when you have pro air rapists raping mains.
I for one leave Rite away... In doing so I generally take a couple with me to the Event server.
Long time players, an members of the HELLO community join me Often in Event server because of the main rape on maps such as Hastings, Warden and Lang vei... No one enjoys the air rape, but the person doing it.
I understand what GI 4ever is saying, with things having to be ok'd thru management. But I would really like to add, with ALL due respect...The management as of rite now is flawed big time. In fact I would go so far as to say there is no management, only admins.
So unless some other more ACTIVE admin than flower decides to step up and spend as much time, OR MORE time in the server, and dealing with Constant complaints, angry players, whiners, insulting, and Tk'rs and the likes....
I am inclined to play by the Rules he has set forth... and Honestly unless 'Management' decides to come back around, I don't see how anyone can dispute this. Gerry has been TRYING his damndest do to a good job, with little help from the higher ups.
I for one support him, and everything he is working hard to do for HELLO all maps server, and the community of regulars that frequent it.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Couldn't agree more guys, Flower has my support as well and will help spread the word where I can. :)

T

TonyB

Max, I have donated to Hello in the past. The email sent by PayPal, is that going to "Teddie"? If so, I will try to email him. Thanks.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Yes that indeed goes to Tedde.

Hellsfury99

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
FP has my full support as well. No one has put more effort into the well being of the server than Flower. Remember that for a long time he was basically the only admin on handling all the problems for the server and did a fine damn job at that.

This decision will benefit the server as a whole and FP should be commended.

Back