• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Has SK returned???!!!

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
SK hasn't (and probably will not for a while) returned to bfv. Concerning his leadership, SK has resigned as a leader. Lost has kind of taken over SK duties for the time being, such as adding new admins.

Local time
Reaction score
Max said:
SK hasn't (and probably will not for a while) returned to bfv. Concerning his leadership, SK has resigned as a leader. Lost has kind of taken over SK duties for the time being, such as adding new admins.

Max, thank you for enlightening Anyone who was wondering what was going on.
So Lost is our leader again???
Alrighty..... good to know, and again TY for the response Max.
Now bring you Butt to the server and lets do some 1vs1 again :)

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
I asked SK yesterday who was leading bfv, so I could ask the reasons why some admins were replaying/changing maps, he said "tedde hasn't mentioned anyone", so it sounds to me like bfv does need better leadership..

You guys out of everyone should be demanding better... ur the ones who have to deal with problems that don't get addressed.. and admins that play by their own rules.

Local time
Reaction score
Freshblood said:
I asked SK yesterday who was leading bfv, so I could ask the reasons why some admins were replaying/changing maps, he said "tedde hasn't mentioned anyone", so it sounds to me like bfv does need better leadership..

You guys out of everyone should be demanding better... ur the ones who have to deal with problems that don't get addressed.. and admins that play by their own rules.

I agree with ya Fresh.
Its kind of a pain for me, trying to rebuild and actually trying to recruit some new members to the clan when I cant even explain who the leader is. I just say Tedde at this point. Or that they might have to wait for a week while their application sits waiting for one of the very Few active HELLO Bfv admins to accept it.
I don't know, I have only been in HELLO for a month or so now...I wouldn't try to tell anyone how or what they need to do. But its a bit obvious there is a Major Lack of management, and it has been spiriling downward for awhile now.
I am in HELLO clan now, and im not going anywhere, So....If I can help in any way, let me know. Cause we Definitely gotta figure something out fellas!!

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
the way i see it, all the admins are responsible for bfv management, your all welcome to recruit players, promote the website, manage the server and enforce server rules, (without prejudice) , and help grow the clan.

yea id call tede the CL until he decides or announces whats going on, but u can promote the community to new ppl, its more than just 1 person in charge.

Sk was an awesome cl, but i think ppl in the community like sk don't need to be cl to add input to bfv management.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well I've been trying to contact Tedde for 2 months now without succes, I've kind of given up on it. And next to that, 3 new admins have been chosen and installed since SK left, so things are still running pretty well tbh. However for the clan "helloclan" there has to be a CL, lots of admins cannot be the CL because they are not in helloclan. Next to that, besides you (fresh) and Beta there are no active forum mods to moderate the bfv forums.

Local time
Reaction score
Max, just put your app in for HELLO Clan Leader, and join the clan.... drop them 360 tags like I did and join.
You'd be the best person for the job... You still play, you are active on forums, and your one Hell of a gamer in BFV. People respect you, your levelheadedness <<<<(awesome word) and in general enjoy your presence in and about the server.
I vote for Max as CL.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Freshblood said:
the way i see it, all the admins are responsible for bfv management, your all welcome to recruit players, promote the website, manage the server and enforce server rules, (without prejudice) , and help grow the clan.

yea id call tede the CL until he decides or announces whats going on, but u can promote the community to new ppl, its more than just 1 person in charge.

Sk was an awesome cl, but i think ppl in the community like sk don't need to be cl to add input to bfv management.

Yus yus i gave up the month after Sk left when i asked Ted if he thought about it and he said no.

deeteekay said:
Bee for CL. :D

No...

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
Max, just put your app in for HELLO Clan Leader, and join the clan.... drop them 360 tags like I did and join.
You'd be the best person for the job... You still play, you are active on forums, and your one Hell of a gamer in BFV. People respect you, your levelheadedness <<<<(awesome word) and in general enjoy your presence in and about the server.
I vote for Max as CL.

I agree with Toxic 100%! Max, you should join HELLO and apply for CL. You get my vote! :cool:

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
ur right max ted isn't the easiest person to get a hold of, ..tbo I gave up on helping bfv when the tankboy/cyber what evr he wants to call himself was made the bfv leader -- someone who I witness verbally threaten the clan/server, both mc and bfv but denies it..I have proof which I showed sk , (which he would confirm if anyone doesn't believe me.) and we saw how that turned out.

bee and max should be moderators on the forums @tedde

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
I'd vote for Max too!!!!

I just hope whoever is the next leader is, they will be leader for a long time.

I've seen at least 6 or 7 leaders come through our clan. It seems to be a position nobody can hold for a long period.

With all respect to SK, I told him he wouldn't last either.

I just hope the next leader won't come in trying to prove themselves by trying to change everything, like admins having to report in. :(

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well thanks guys for all your trust/support in me :lol: , but I'm afraid I'm not the one for the job. I don't have much time on my hands and I can barely come online to play. All I could do is reply on the forums, which I check daily tho :p

Back