• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Admins - Screenshots

T

TonyB

Do admins have the ability to screenshot players? I found this image via Google search. Interestingly, it is a map hacker player on the HELLO server.

maxresdefault.jpg

T

TonyB

mRoRange said:
Pinky -

Ranting and crying that know body knows how to take the screen shot is ridiculous.
As I told you last night, before blasting the admins over petty RM screenshot techniques , know what your talking about first. Then you don't look like an idiot. There is a reason why the forums mention try to get a video for as long as I can remember and its not because Admins are to lazy or they don't know how to grab a SS.

If this game brings you so much grief and despair , take a break dude!

Ugh. you are such a pain. This deserves no response but because you are spewing nonsense, I have little choice. First off, I never blasted admins about their not knowing "how" to take screenshots is nonsense. I said I didn't believe admins could take screenshots. I knew it already because I had spoken with one who said he could not as the client would not allow it.

As for my not knowing what I am talking about first, I have the client installed on a laptop I used for years to monitor play. I ran a server in 2006 and for several years. I have been an admin at another server for the past year. I think you said something about assuming something.... I think I know what I am talking about.

There is an old saying you should be mindful off, better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove it.

Im taking a break from the game. The UPEO goons helped me make this decision and you are icing on the cake. I think I have better things to do with my time.

Back