• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Admins - Screenshots

T

TonyB

Do admins have the ability to screenshot players? I found this image via Google search. Interestingly, it is a map hacker player on the HELLO server.

maxresdefault.jpg

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
he had to take that screenshot himself, otherwise you would not see his radar...

taking the screen himself and putting proof on the internet is even more hilarious! ...maphacker logic

T

TonyB

A I don't know what you mean by "radar". I believe this is a screenshot taken by an admin using the control client. At HELLO they are using Black Bag Ops. I think version 2.01. I've taken numerous screenshots of players using it. Typically the high score players and those who manage to kill players who are away from the game play action. Perhaps hiding in a building or bushes and somehow manage to be killed. For those that don't understand, it's the map you capture to find both red and blue player positions - thus the map hack. Admins need to be taking these, especially when you have players complaining.

B

BlackHawk0012

pinky said:
A I don't know what you mean by "radar". I believe this is a screenshot taken by an admin using the control client. At HELLO they are using Black Bag Ops. I think version 2.01. I've taken numerous screenshots of players using it. Typically the high score players and those who manage to kill players who are away from the game play action. Perhaps hiding in a building or bushes and somehow manage to be killed. For those that don't understand, it's the map you capture to find both red and blue player positions - thus the map hack. Admins need to be taking these, especially when you have players complaining.

The Irony.
Fake accusations on me to get me banned.
You admitted in chat.

Screen_Shot265_Tamanho_original.jpg

Screen_Shot266_Tamanho_original.jpg

And now he wants Hash back.You know why, right?

Screen_Shot267_Tamanho_original.jpg

Now wants to form a group of trolls to ban us?

Screen_Shot237_Tamanho_original.jpg

Its amazing how he doesnt say anything when others rape. But he says when we rape.

«ßÔß»-Jaws-[CL]

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Blackhawk!

Most of the players attack Mainbase when ALL flags are capped.
You have a record of very_often-to-always rape mainbase when other flags are not capped. People including myself neither do it nor respect those who do.

Dont blame others, try and do whats considered respectable by most of the players - respect the unwritten lastflag rule!

Think about it/Jaws

B

BlackHawk0012

I will.
But as i said, there are no rules about that.
You need to speak with admin about that rules which is just whining.

Nevertheless, read the other topic.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You are steering way off topic...

pinky, I mean that map in top right corner of the image, you see both blue and red players. Only the player himself sees this map. And notice the message "Spawn point not selected", he was just waiting to spawn... It was not a screenshot from an admin.

T

TonyB

A, have you used the Black Bag Ops admin client? I understand that the select spawn point appears. That means it was taken by the player. Why I have no idea. I just don't think that admins can screenshot players and they need to be able to do so.

Demon, I'm running Xfire more often now as I hope to catch you and your buddy doing some of the shit I have seen you do. Maybe an admin will login sometime under other a different ID and catch you. Perhaps it would speed up the process of getting rid of you and your buddy.

I have no control or interest over other players. I will always encourage players to report complaints on this forum. There's a topic for the subject created by the HELLO people. It's a good start. When enough players get sick and tired of your crap, they will start complaining.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Pinky,

We're not able to make screenshots from player's clients. Thats why we cannot capture the game as the player sees it. The first picture that you posted is made by a player in spectator mode who actually uses 3d maphack himself like you said. If we were to enable punkbuster we could actually capture pictures like these and see who's hacking. In all honesty I can't remember anymore why we dont have punkbuster enabled, I believe it was due to bugs and the fact that players would have to get and install punkbuster, which could lead to mass playerloss. The last being a debatable argument ofcourse. If you suspect anymore from cheating please report it to an admin or on the forums. You can always contact an admin in private via xfire or the website message system and we WILL look into it. It would also help if you could gather evidence yourself which would speedup the process of an investigation.
I would like to see punkbuster enabled on this server myself and I'll see what I can do about that.

Regards,

360° Max

G

GoodHash

I can't say something real ; im banned , but...all these videos and screenshots posted by upeo..maybe they really don't cheat? I can say why I was thinking they do.. Yea I was dealing with them like with shit..and I thought thats why they were stalking me...you know when I was hiding in bunker on dart at USA runway he killed me with MIG but let f4 fly..that's the reason of my previous accuses..I really don't know but I prefer to not to accuse them anymore..anyway when I play 1.21 nazi server I still like to kill cheaters..try to do the same on old good hello pinky. !but again so many videos of them not hacking..ok I'm just hanging around so do what u have to do.but I'm for mainrape.dont like to rape but I like to prevent it :D

Hm..just read Max'S message.. so , spectatore mode is not available without punk buster on hello? I do play kgc - no pb there but spec mode works fine..I think some of kgc admins might help you with turning it on....

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The lack of evidence against hackers is the most annoying thing... Video just isnt a good proof, he could still defend himself that it was just luck or coincidence.

If there is this oportunity, why not use it? All the players need the original game with a valid cd-key to play and PB comes with it. But I am afraid it will be rejected because the Lets-keep-it-the-old-way mentality...

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spectator mode is just disabled in the server porperties, I guess. That is not the problem. Through the program pinky mentioned, you are able to see the game exactly as the player sees it. But you need to have PB enabled.

PS: Yes, it is a very good feeling to kill a mainraper :D

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Max said:
Hey Pinky,

We're not able to make screenshots from player's clients. Thats why we cannot capture the game as the player sees it. The first picture that you posted is made by a player in spectator mode who actually uses 3d maphack himself like you said. If we were to enable punkbuster we could actually capture pictures like these and see who's hacking. In all honesty I can't remember anymore why we dont have punkbuster enabled, I believe it was due to bugs and the fact that players would have to get and install punkbuster, which could lead to mass playerloss. The last being a debatable argument ofcourse. If you suspect anymore from cheating please report it to an admin or on the forums. You can always contact an admin in private via xfire or the website message system and we WILL look into it. It would also help if you could gather evidence yourself which would speedup the process of an investigation.
I would like to see punkbuster enabled on this server myself and I'll see what I can do about that.

Regards,

360° Max

Thank you Max !!!

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Pinky -

Ranting and crying that know body knows how to take the screen shot is ridiculous.
As I told you last night, before blasting the admins over petty RM screenshot techniques , know what your talking about first. Then you don't look like an idiot. There is a reason why the forums mention try to get a video for as long as I can remember and its not because Admins are to lazy or they don't know how to grab a SS.

If this game brings you so much grief and despair , take a break dude!

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M03KXMUg ... QJM3QPMGaw

enjoy the fkn bfv with or without hackers,rapers,campers,masters,childs,mens,girls? hehe PURE FUN BFV i love it

ok in this video im raping...why...because the fkn mig rap main always by TRESOR,i hate and i love mig :)

remember mig plane masters in HHK server...artesia,uriah heep,etc etc....i love kill them..was very fun!!mig rapin is more dangerous than heli rap...u know all?? HELLO RULES ARE GREAT!!! and rule nº1 the best rule...TOLERANCE 0 about racism and insults!!!!!!!!!1

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
IIRC that was Syrius Vyrus. Not sure what name he plays under now. Beta might know.

Bojangles..your a retard that knows fuckall.
At the time of this screenshot there was lots of commotion about OUTLAW and it was discovered who he was and was banned.
Before proving to all how much of an idiot you are why don't you check the history posts on OUTLAW

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
IIRC that was Syrius Vyrus. Not sure what name he plays under now. Beta might know.

Bojangles..your a retard that knows fuckall.
At the time of this screenshot there was lots of commotion about OUTLAW and it was discovered who he was and was banned.
Before proving to all how much of an idiot you are why don't you check the history posts on OUTLAW

chill kid, I meant that maybe you'd provided the screenshot. I don't recall exact details, hence my use of "IIRC", but I do recall we established on the forum that you had used a map cheat and inadvertently posted the screenies, thus incriminating yourself. What name are you playing with now, anyway?

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
SyriusVyrus said:
=UPEO=Bojangles said:

chill kid, I meant that maybe you'd provided the screenshot. I don't recall exact details, hence my use of "IIRC", but I do recall we established on the forum that you had used a map cheat and inadvertently posted the screenies, thus incriminating yourself. What name are you playing with now, anyway?

nO. i DID NOT POST INADVERTENTLY. I posted on purpose, here not youtube, no screenshots but 1 video of guy hacking. 3 Helloclan admins were aware before being posted that i was going to do to so. It was no secret. We tought it would be a good idea to catch 'em using a mapcheat. Besides another helloclan admin had tried it maybe a year before. BUT it's against helloclan rules. We didnt know then. That settled that.
It was determined the player was in fact hacking but because of the technic used to video him, the video was rejected as proof. He got away with it !!!
BTW.. friends know what name i play under.

Local time
Reaction score
lol Max and I played out that video and still we couldn't get that guy banned. Totally knew he was hacking, but the burden of proof was eluding us. Yes we all knew virus was cheating to get the video. We knew he was cheating before the video as well. I am certain we could dig up old topics but theres no need.
As long as he doesn't cheat now. For that's why they keep Mad Clown banned and others.
So were we able to get a ban on 'outlaw' or did that not ever happen? I didn't think we did.

Back