• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Toxic App. to join HELLO clan

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
A:Ingame Username
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)?
C:Age
D:Why do you want to join
E:About yourself
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us?

A: 360 Toxic Ft. [Ak-47]
B: America, English
C: 35
D: I want to be part of an Active clan, one capable of organizing events and hosting clan scrims and fun things such as HELLO clan can do. My current clan, the members are Mostly inactive and when they do play it seems as there is no Teamwork anymore. I enjoy buddying up with people and playing to win :D
E: I am very old school gamer. I have hosted my own BFV server many times, and for many years. Before HELLO clan began, There was RcN clan, which I founded and successfully ran a 48 slot server that stayed ranked in the top 1,2 and 3 position among ALL the BFV servers for well over 3 years...And many other servers over the years Anyways long time ago. I played since 2005 and still enjoy the game.
F: No one recruited me, I game with you guys all the time. I would like to join HELLO clan, and be a veteran bfv'r that can help the newer guys learning this game, specifically the newer members joining the clan, teaching them how to work in teams and use the buddy system and so on.

Thanks guys. And yes, I am being serious.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Hey Tox you can can put your -[HELLO]- Tags on in front of your ingame name and Welcome to the clan :D

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
tf did i just witness 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o 0.o

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
WTF! Just Happened!!! That's it, the world is about to end.

Looks like we'll let anyone join!!! ;) :lol:

P.S. Let me guess, you're BFV's next leader :(

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
GI 4Ever said:
WTF! Just Happened!!! That's it, the world is about to end.

Looks like we'll let anyone join!!! ;) :lol:

P.S. Let me guess, you're BFV's next leader :(

gee thanks man :/ nice welcome.
this is an Application, not a topic. If you have a problem with it make a topic.

Back