• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Unban me pls i want to fly F4!!

G

GoodHash

Thanks ,Gerry , but seems like it takes too long.
Maybe I just can buy a new bfv copy and use the same name on server?
I think my little clan is still alive , but time is killing it..
SK didnt come back?
GI, you dont want me unbanned or what?Explain.

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
GoodHash, be patient... buying another copy will only lead to that cd key ALSO being banned.
Just be patient, wait for SK's return. Make another unban topic in a week, a new one, one without all these other posts.
Make it sincere, if you're going to return. People don't want to hear you accusing Blackhawk, people don't want to hear you insulting others. It seems as though there are some people hoping for your perm ban. I am not one of those people...But just so you know.

Make your Unban request sincere.

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
GoodHash, I agree with everyone telling you to wait just a bit longer and be patient.

Someday soon SK might return from his exile. :p

In the mean time ignore those that would provoke you.

G

GoodHash

Haha thanks for hoping friend!mr Putin would just get an admin account I guess:)and do the same what he does with Crimea ,like a boss :D but I'm not him so I have to wait...would be much better if admins just tell me :nah,dude,u were trying to crash the server u insane fu*k - ban in hell forever!!lol,well, lets see what mr SK will say.

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
You might be waiting awhile!!!

«ßÔß»-Jaws-[CL]

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
GI 4Ever said:
You might be waiting awhile!!!

Hope not!

As a member of a dwindling BFV Community Godd-Hash should be unbanned like others in the past. To wait for SK is honorable but he hasnt been seen in a while now...so I hope our admins can forge an unban.

Good-Hash has been punished(enough) and should be unbanned ( further waiting is not acceptable and Crimea isnt alex fault)

Meiner meinung nach
Kind Regards Jaws

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Good_Hash, we're still consulting when your ban should be lifted. However I can tell you that your ban will atleast stay in place untill the 21st of march. You will most likely be unbanned on the 22nd. Keep in mind that threatening Allmaps is seen as a very hostile act towards this community and thats why you are banned for so long.

G

GoodHash

Great news Max , my big thank you for understanding :) hope everything will be nice ans smooth )))

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
bien!! él sólo se volvio loco unos pocos dias,desde que le conozco en 3 o 4 años
well! he just went crazy a few days, since I met him in 3 or 4 years

merece el perdon y la libertad de jugar otra vez
deserves forgiveness and freedom to play again

Que si lo vuelves a hacer, será imperdonable!
That if you do it again, will be unforgivable!

feliz regreso,para el proximo dia 22
happy return, for the next day 22

G

GoodHash

Hi Juan and Bloody, you are nice guys but I still can't join :(
Hope ill kill u all soon )
Thanks

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Good_hash,

I've spoken with most of the admins and we've decided to give you another chance. However keep in mind that with your current history any mistake made by YOU could lead to another ban, this time permanent. If you happen to run into any problems on allmaps be sure to report it on the forums other than to engage on the ingame chat. I advice you to keep a low-profile.

This having said; Good_hash is now unbanned.
The topic can be locked.

G

GoodHash

Cool)
I have a few questions :did SK have a discuss about me with other admins?because he is offline (for me?
) long time,and everybody was talking he is the only one who can unban me....want to know it
Thanks to all admins anyway hope I don't need the list of good-bad words and see ya all in nam
Peace

G

GoodHash

Forgot to ask...plz unban me here on forums..I mean my ip...hate to use proxy..

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SK es una de las mejores personas,que yo he encontrado aqui,el tambien perdonará tu "locura transitoria"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-rAcjVfRes[/youtube]
SK is one of the best people I have met here, he also forgive you your "temporary insanity"

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Finally. Good to see you back Good Hash. Your ban was unfair .

Cristian Abel

Back