• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Unban me pls i want to fly F4!!

G

GoodHash

Hello people,I came back from my trip few days ago and im here to ask politely for unban.
I have to say...its my private life,but...I'd change.No shit.I wont explain you the whole situation but i cleaned myself in last month,stopped doing drugs,so..
..its forbidden for me insult anyone anywhere..
and ofc i wont do it in-game anymore.
I didnt realize what was the main reason for my ban - insulting upeo or crashing pinky's f4,
but does it matter?i m saying that this never will happen again.
I hope you believe me.
Anyway its up to admins,ill wait for a reply.
best f4 pilot '13,
Hashie.

PS Merry Christmas/Happy New year everybody!

B

BlackHawk0012

If you promisse you will stop insults like Rastifar and Berseker does, i will support your unban.

If you lie/disagree, i wont even post here anymore.

Still,i will leave this here
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUaJyZnHjXI[/youtube]

G

GoodHash

I dont wanna talk to you,without reason.
Edited:
I dont want talk becasue its provokation.You are saying you will support me if ''....'' ,and then you are posting an old video,which everybody saw months ago.
I just dont want to be a friends,becasue of:
1.I dont like your game style.2I dont like your language,this stupid ''owned'' when you kill like a noob.
3.I dont like your jokes.4.I dont like your baby crying.
Do what you want,my unban is not your buiseness.its up to admins.

B

BlackHawk0012

GoodHash said:
I dont wanna talk to you,without reason.
Edited:
I dont want talk becasue its provokation.You are saying you will support me if ''***'' ,and then you are posting an old video,which everybody saw months ago.
I just dont want to be a friends,becasue of:
1.I dont like your game style.2I dont like your language,this stupid ''owned'' when you kill like a noob.
3.I dont like your jokes.4.I dont like your baby crying.
Do what you want,my unban is not your buiseness.its up to admins.

I see.
The same old Hash is back to forums.The one who threatened to crash server.
The one who called me a fag nigger in forum.
The who spammed chat non-stop.
The Old Hash.
Yes, it wasnt months ago.I doubt you will be unbanned with this behaviour.Its clear that once you are unbanned you will start all the trolling again.I didnt ask your friendship, just asked if you were going to be nice.
When you say "Fu&&&" and all that editing, it shows, you are out of control.Still raging.

I hope you dont get unbanned.I vote no, if possible.But its admins decision and i respect whetever the outcome is.

God bless.

G

GoodHash

You have no right to vote :D

Its not court, and you are nobody here.
''If ''***'' '' means ''if u stop your insults'' not what you think.

And dont call me an OldHash.I wont talk everything what happened with me;it doesnt concern you,but i didnt insult you/provoke on this post -- and you are telling shit about me.
Whats your problem?

I should note,that my old spamming,insulting and everything was only when you are online.I thought you hack.And since i didnt play a few time,i still think you do.Its my right to think what I want and to talk what I want,if it doesnt violate the rights of others.I violated your right to not to hear the bad words : now i promise it wont happen.

Now get out of here,Demon,you are annoying :)

B

BlackHawk0012

GoodHash said:
You have no right to vote :D

Its not court, and you are nobody here.
''If ''***'' '' means ''if u stop your insults'' not what you think.

And dont call me an OldHash.I wont talk everything what happened with me;it doesnt concern you,but i didnt insult you/provoke on this post -- and you are telling shit about me.
Whats your problem?

I should note,that my old spamming,insulting and everything was only when you are online.I thought you hack.And since i didnt play a few time,i still think you do.Its my right to think what I want and to talk what I want,if it doesnt violate the rights of others.I violated your right to not to hear the bad words : now i promise it wont happen.

Now get out of here,Demon,you are annoying :)

"Its my right to think what I want and to talk what I want"

Exactly.

If you had posted this in your first reply :
"Ok Demon, i still dont like you, but i wont keep spamming at you, i just want play again ..."

I would reply this :

"Ok dude, i hope they unban you..."

Instead, your reply was arrogant,ignorant, you have no self-respect or respect for others.And yes, it does concern me, because right now we got enough trolls , we dont need another one.You got your chance, when SK came to me and asked me if we should unban you, i said yes.
And what did you do? 5 minutes later you joined server and called everyone Niggers and fags.Remember that? Or maybe you need another youtube link to refresh your memory?

You didnt change. You need a time like i did.Learn to respect others, we dont give a f if you use drugs, if you are a drug dealer etc.We arent going to be scared of you. If you came back to scare admins, you wont succeed.

Now,in the next reply, i hope you are more educated so we can discuss in a higher level.

Thanks.

Oh btw, This is a democratic server, the admins actually listen to the players.No wonder they got a admin board to decide that.
What you think they are going to say? You got expelt from bob for racism, banned twice, threatened server integrity, etc.

So Be wise.

Quotes :

2013-11-21 19:09:48 : # [Global] GooD_Hash: oo hello fag lord
2013-11-21 19:10:31 : User SucceededKiller said '[BVSM] GooD_Hash please tone down your language'.

2013-11-21 19:39:09 : # [Global] GooD_Hash: go record your penis maybe ull enter guiness book

2013-11-21 19:39:27 : User SucceededKiller kicked player GooD_Hash for using inappropriate language.

2013-11-21 20:03:57 : # [Global] GooD_Hash: bye all/demon faggot

2013-11-21 20:04:05 : # [Global] TheNME: bye guys

2013-11-21 20:04:13 : # [Global] GooD_Hash: ok ,faggot.

2013-11-21 20:04:20 : # [Global] pinky: see

2013-11-21 20:06:19 : User SucceededKiller banned player GooD_Hash

Re: BANNED FOR 1 TEAMKILL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDES?
Postby GooD_Hash » November 23rd, 2013, 1:14 am

And Demon,you are still a faggot,you didt change your sexual orientation.You like to suck nigger's dick i guess,cause you so care of me calling em niigas.Redneck college boy,i think you will stay in your MC donalds for a whole life.You can even fuck a goat in your niggers village,i think fags like it.Camapiagn for ban is so gay.You must grow, up idiot and get balls to say something that hearts,not to crying to admin,pussy.Better record your lil dick and send it to the museum of the smallest penis,i think you wil lbecome a billioner.So sensitive lil dicky bastard,2pac would send a squad of niggers to have fun with your ass.Cry for me,asshole,and remember who is the boss.
I win motherfucker.Enjoy last months,ill crash this gay server soon.
Have fun,my bitch.

Postby pinky » November 23rd, 2013, 2:59 pm

Thank you so much for removing this player. I played yesterday afternoon, not even knowing that he had been banned and guess what..... we had a great time playing the game. I posted during the game how well the play was going without him being there. It was wonderful. None of the torment; name-calling; ramming/destroying things.

Hash has laughed in the past about his getting away with crap. Laughed when I said I would come here and ask for help. Finally it caught up with him.

Thanks so much SK for this. I am making a donation right now! Finally. Good riddance.

He should get a permanent ban for his threats to crash the server. He's nuts.

G

GoodHash

What are you talking about?? I dont try to scare somebody,its not my style.
I m just saying I had change my whole life what means I'd change my language too.
Ask SK about it,I told him the whole story.
I just dont want to explain it here cause it is the holy thing and I dont want to be trolled.
Month ago you said you dont care if Im banned or not - so why are you suddenly worried?
I said I m clean now,ofc I wont spam/insult/even asking about your orientation lol.
I came here with the clean intentions, and you are trying to provoke me to do old stuff?Nope, man,its impossible, my new religion doesnt allow me to do that.
But its my private life, so stop to interfere to get me unban.
Because you were banned for hacking,you deserve much more time out.Im not you ,I was trying to bust hackers but i did it wrong...and i got banned for saying too much shit to them.Sure, Im saying sorry for that...
I know there are more ppl who wants me unbanned than banned...

Maybe you,admins ,will start a vote ?:D

G

GoodHash

About racism..sure Im not a racist.I guess The reason why i called ppl N, its my uknoweledge of westerner's culture.Because Im Russian,its too damn cold here, black ppl loves sunshine,so its hard to meet em here...Its much harder to understand why they got angry when you call em N in -30 xD.I assure you,50 % of russians even dont know the word ''black skin'' they know only N..Ofc its my bad that i didnt know it,im saying sorry to all black who were offended by me wrongly...
But i was in a good place,I met a dude from UK,and he told me why it is forbidden.Its impolitely to discuss what he said, but i realized that im playing with ppl of different cultures, and now, after becoming clean, I want to respect 'em.And sure, I will.
And if demon doesnt understand : i wont call anyone N.Or F.Or any bad word.
Admins must replace all swears to *** automatically.I think its possible.SO noone will understand somebody's swearing.

Strange that only demon talks to me here...

I saw you wrote that you got some friends in bfv...ok,i think these ppl below prefer me unbanned than banned:
FlowerPower;
dtk;
SiR Deltoya;
Normaal Doen;
Venom ;
Tre Kronor;
Gangster;
Rastifar;
Capt.Canada;
most of BoBs;
maybe i forgot someone, but i think all i said here is enuff to give me another chance.

G

GoodHash

By Bloodbath:

''We, BoB, will show how we deal with a racist/bigot as you so claim we have in our ranks.

I am not about to put up with ANY SHIT from a guy who's ------>a known hacker<------- and fresh off a long time ban.''
I think these words adressed to you ,Demon,no??

B

BlackHawk0012

"Admins must replace all swears to *** automatically.I think its possible.SO noone will understand somebody's swearing."

Yes , admins must change and not you. Thats preety mature.

You didnt change.You will start all over again.Im very skeptic to bealive u changed your life in so fast rate.

Also, dont come here with BS, thats total bs, you also used the word fag, now are you going to say they dont know what fag means or what?

Oh boy wheres pinky.

"I think these words adressed to you ,Demon,no??"

Nowadays blood is my friend , too bad for you. Maybe you should go xfire and try to full his mind with propaganda and lies. May work.

G

GoodHash

Did I USE THE WORD FAG HERE??
Its bs,provokation and lies.Get off here please Demon,your arguments arent true.

B

BlackHawk0012

GoodHash said:
Did I USE THE WORD FAG HERE??
Its bs,provokation and lies.Get off here please Demon,your arguments arent true.

The video is true.

Code:
Postby bloodbath311 » December 20th, 2013, 12:08 am  

I will officially say that all matters between, DemonLord and I are resolved. I get angry when anyone accuses my brothers (anyone BoB & personal friends) of cheating. However, as of now this matter is resolved. 

I would like to tell everyone that I am a passionate BFV gamer and fierce defender of me and my own.

On that note, DemonLord and I have decided to be adults about our differences and handle matters personally. The way MEN should.

Thank you for taking the time to address manners in the most dignified way, DemonLord.

-Bloodbath

B

BlackHawk0012

GoodHash said:
In video,not here,it was months ago.Id changed.

UPEO GAY LORD
12by GooD_Hash » November 22nd, 2013, 9:32 pm

Postby GooD_Hash » November 22nd, 2013, 9:32 pm

UPEO CLAN OF 2 GAYS
DEMON LIKE TO FUCK GOATS
DAMN AND HE LIKEs TO SUCK NIGGER's DICK
NOT BECAUSE HE IS FAGGOT ITS JUST HIS LITTLE HOBBY
HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY TO BE IN ASS
good bye and have fun with your small penis,whiner
Last edited by GooD_Hash on November 23rd, 2013, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Months?

Bonus :
Postby GooD_Hash » November 22nd, 2013, 7:00 pm

wtf,banned again.i was just asking upeo do you mastrubate and said,that he sucks as a pilot.Is it forbidden?
Unban please,i didnt anything bad.

G

GoodHash

More than one month ago.What do you want from me?I m asking admins not you.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
Alright you guys are going to cut it out. Admins will discuss this, await an official reply.
However let me remind you that threatening Helloclan will be taken VERY seriously.

G

GoodHash

Sure,I wont even try to crash server.I was in rage when said this.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
deeteekay said:
I'm not here to take either side, but GoodHash has been going through some tough times lately. He's told me that a lot of what has happened to him has influenced a lot of what he has said on the server and the forum in the past. I can relate to that. A few months ago, I was in the midst of an on and off depression. I was drinking a lot and I was always pissed. I told people on the server to kill themselves, f*ck themselves, and I had a problem with calling people n*gg*rs. I got a temporary ban for this. After taking a much needed break from BFV, I returned and I was less vocal. A lot less actually.

GoodHash isn't a bad guy. He was having problems that influenced his decisions. As previously mentioned, it has happened to me and most likely many others.

BlackHawk0012 and GoodHash: Both of you guys are cool and I enjoy playing with the two of you. Let's drop the past and move forward. :D
+1

Back