• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Happy holidays.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Good day everyone,

Today is the day a lot of us will celebrate Christmas.

Some of us do it for religious reasons, some of us do it because it's become a major cultural holiday, some of us will have to wait until the 7th of January and others don't celebrate it at all.

Regardless of why we celebrate it though, or even if you don't, there is a common theme amongst them all that we can all follow; the idea of being thankful and giving back. Whether it be by helping people out, giving a gift or just saying thank you to someone for something they've done you're following the spirit of Christmas.

With that said, on behalf of HelloClan, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays for whatever reason you are celebrating; or even if you're not.

And, in the Spirit of Christmas that we just talked about, I'd like to thank you all for being here with us on our forum, website and in our game servers as it is you guys that keep HelloClan going and give us a purpose. Thank you everyone!

Regards,
HelloClan.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
I personnally agree to this.

PS: Going to give Christmas baskets to 6 families in need (the "giving back" part for what we have)

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!!!

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
Very nice SK, Merry Christmas to everyone!

24~

Gerhard

Master Poster
TWITTER EDITOR
FACEBOOK EDITOR
REDDIT MODERATOR
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you.

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Cheers for the 2013-2014 season to the HELLO Clan Upper Management and all its Clan members, to everyone that plays at the HELLO Clan server, to all the friends that I have made over the time playing at HELLO and especially to all my «ßÔß» Clan Mates. Be safe on the roads if your driving.
Yours Truly «ßÔß» FLÔWERPÔWER [CL] AKA Gerry.

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
:) FELICES FIESTAS !! Paz,Amor y Felicidad para todos!!
:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! Peace, Love and Happiness to all!

Back