• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hi guys

change12

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys i know some of you know me and killed me (alot) :lol: I just want to say its always fun playing with you guys. I do have some things to say though... like last night ppl calling others hackers if you cant prove it then move on or tell HELLO or the admins they will do somethng about it. We are here to have fun and not cheat... its no fun! Do you like getting picked on I didnt think so, i suggest that all players respect others on the server like you want to be treated. Lets be adults about it.........well more mature for some of you :lol: I thank you hello for being a good host to us and letting us play here your an awesome player and a good friend.....Thanks as always change!

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Indeed its just a game. Lets all remember that.
I also belive that you guys sometimes forget that players on my server come from different countries. That means they all have different pings.
So if a guy in Chicago (Server HomeTown) shoots at a guy from australia, the australian guy will see him shooting 3-6 seconds after the actuall fire.
/ Ted :D

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
-Correction-

helloclan13 said:
So if a guy in Chicago (Server HomeTown) shoots at a guy from australia, the australian guy will see him shooting 3-6 seconds after the actuall fire.

Just want to point out the maximum ping without getting kicked off the dial-up line is 1000ms from Chicago to Australia. Due to that mili- is the prefix for one thousandth, and in this case it would mean thousands of a second, thousand thousanths is one...
So your looking at one second to transfer data... two maximum if both people are in austraila (because your comm. with server not eachother) plus proccessing on the server, which is very minimal, no to mention most internet pings to austrailia in 300ms, so max amount of time in most cases is only 1 Second between shooting and receive data now how fast your computer is that could be longer as indicated by hello, but if your computer takes 5 seconds to register a kill, get a new computer

Yes, yes i did :ugeek:

[Sexy] Private Gump

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
change12 said:
Hey guys i know some of you know me and killed me (alot) :lol: I just want to say its always fun playing with you guys. I do have some things to say though... like last night ppl calling others hackers if you cant prove it then move on or tell HELLO or the admins they will do somethng about it. We are here to have fun and not cheat... its no fun! Do you like getting picked on I didnt think so, i suggest that all players respect others on the server like you want to be treated. Lets be adults about it.........well more mature for some of you :lol: I thank you hello for being a good host to us and letting us play here your an awesome player and a good friend.....Thanks as always change!
Travco said:
helloclan13 said:

Just want to point out the maximum ping without getting kicked off the dial-up line is 1000ms from Chicago to Australia. Due to that mili- is the prefix for one thousandth, and in this case it would mean thousands of a second, thousand thousanths is one...
So your looking at one second to transfer data... two maximum if both people are in austraila (because your comm. with server not eachother) plus proccessing on the server, which is very minimal, no to mention most internet pings to austrailia in 300ms, so max amount of time in most cases is only 1 Second between shooting and receive data now how fast your computer is that could be longer as indicated by hello, but if your computer takes 5 seconds to register a kill, get a new computer

Yes, yes i did :ugeek:
haha that was too funny...but really anything longer than 5 seconds is too long

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Just want to point out a rather new lagging glitch that I've encountered here that does break the 5-second rule, the festering grenade...

Basically all this is, is just a grenade thrown at the exact moment of death, that hits a person directly then gets stuck in their "mesh" (that surrounds the character that they are playing with) and 'cooks' there for some time, then blows up causing the single exception to the 5 second rule... so far... evilgrin00

Back