• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Gone baby Gone

Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
Heads up all friends and foes. Toxys gona be gone for awhile. Taking the winter off and heading to the Gulf coast, Florida bound. Has been lots of fun this year. Some very good battles we have had. Heated disputes, dislikes, arguments lol blah... I openly apologize to everyone that has had the pleasure of raging with or against me, and I do IRL hope there are no hard feelings. Because to be perfectly honest, it wouldn't be BFV gaming without All of you! The shallow pool of players that remains, we all pretty much know each other and have bs'd together at one point or another. So I truly mean it when I say that I hope theres no Real hard feelings between us.
And in closing I would like to say that while I am gone, I implore you all to play that game we love, and have fun doing it. Some of you may see me once more tomorrow, but as of Sunday....This boys Gone baby Gone, and wont be back for 4 or 5 months. Been A Blast for real.

Best to all of you

Toxy ;)

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Ah Man! Now I won't be able to bitch about your bitching!!! lol

All the best in your new adventure.

Take care and play safe! ;)

JM

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
Noooh buddy! You're gone again? Damn.. I barely even get to talk to you in the past 3 months.
You better enjoy your time in florida, cuz when you're coming back it's me whoopin yo ass on bfv!

cya in 4 months brah

Back