• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

UNBAM ME IM NOT HACKER#3

G

GooD_Hash

wtf,banned again.i was just asking upeo do you mastrubate and said,that he sucks as a pilot.Is it forbidden?
Unban please,i didnt anything bad.

G

GooD_Hash

idk,demon hax,i like to piss off the haxors,he deserved it.Do you think it was an insult?Or reason for ban?

B

BlackHawk0012

GooD_Hash said:
idk,demon hax,i like to piss off the haxors,he deserved it.Do you think it was an insult?Or reason for ban?

Ok so you admitting insulting.You deserve the two weeks ban to learn to respect others.
The video totally proof that i wasnt hacking when you were accusing.

I have way more videos to incriminate you and even sue you for racism against black people ( as you call them N , right?), and for hate against gays ( as you call them (Fa...))...

So,Yes, you need some time off.

And as deadly said, its totally weird you ask me if i masturbate.. its personal and if you really want to know, and you arent gay, then you must call this place :

Code:
© 2012 American Psychiatric Association. All Rights Reserved.
1000 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1825, Arlington, Va. 22209-3901
phone: 703-907-7300 email: apa@psych.org

They can help you.When you get an appointment and start treatment, i will personally make a campaign to unban you. And yes, im serious.

Back