• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Kowalski and Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
No no... Junior. You don't get to have it both ways. You implemented yourself in their lives after the investigation was underway.

Let me ask you this. Did you ever tell them you were actively making a report of their deeds?

I don't think so.

And if you ever were their friends why so adamant about their ban? People CAN change! You rush to judgment and say they're bad. Their behavior was indeed that. Yours was just as bad and now worse. You gloat about your part in this with no remorse over "your friends" ban. Let me say this. They deserved what they brought upon themselves. They just didn't need you adding to their demise. Let alone gloat and campaign for its permanent status. Cause after all, that's what friends do right? If they're "bad" so are you IMO. Maybe you all can become good people from this?

Just don't beat yourself about the chest and say that you were their friend.

They're already banned. There are no more nails to hammer into their coffins.

Leave it to the admins to decide their permanent fate. We know how you feel "friend".

Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score
Totally agree with Blood. Very well put.
Quite evident that Kn3wn is on a campaign.
Spirit and Kowalski were trolling around as they usually do when put together. Nothing new there, I just wanted to agree with Andrew on his comments about Kn3wn and as an outsider looking in, I see it the same way AP does.
Its between Her and the Clan Leader now if she is to be unbanned. Kn3wn parading about and gloating isn't doing a bit of good besides annoying people.

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
Totally agree with Blood. Very well put.
Quite evident that Kn3wn is on a campaign.
Spirit and Kowalski were trolling around as they usually do when put together. Nothing new there, I just wanted to agree with Andrew on his comments about Kn3wn and as an outsider looking in, I see it the same way AP does.
Its between Her and the Clan Leader now if she is to be unbanned. Kn3wn parading about and gloating isn't doing a bit of good besides annoying people.

Thanks, Toxic.

Some use the demise of others to catapult themselves through the ranks. I can't and won't sit by while such happens. Even though one of those I half-assed defended doesn't really deserve it yet. <cough> <spirit>

Oh well... Children grow up someday.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Throw myself through the rank? I gave up on admin when Commando told me I was put on the no-admin list. Your the ones thinking im on the campaign here, have fun entertaining that thought. I actually tried, and if you look I have no evidence from the one and only xfire chat I was in, nor any other xfire messages, do you see logs or anything? How in the living FUCK do you see evidence from xfire? at all, tell me, is there something my computers missing. I reported them after the refused to stop. I did what I was supposed to, true I fucked up on the "im so damn happy" but you know im not going to provide an excuse, it was an ass mistake. If you cannot deal with the fucking fact that I reported bad platers, then you sir, need to leave me the hell alone, leave all of the other sensible players alone, because they report players. I gave those two the chance to aplogize, they didnt. Im on a campaign for what? Clearing the server of total assholes who refuse to stop after being given multiple chances, shown of video if the damn thing worked,so im in the total dark here, mind turning the lights on?

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
bloodbath311 said:
http://forum.helloclan.eu/viewtopic.php?p=22400#p22400
This, Idk what you guys thought of me as your firends at this point, I despised the fuck out of you at that point. I despised the souls of 360, then onde day, I gave up. Made Friends, had fun, then they did this.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
This is being dragged about to carelessly. I really don't know, and care in that fact, what you guys are blabbering about with Kn3wn and 360. This topic is about Spirit and Kowalski and as I see it from the one on-topic post (from the creator of the topic non-the-less) Spirit and Kowalski are to be Permanently banned until said other wise by the Leader SucceededKiller and the proof is piled against the both of them. I'm locking this topic to stop the fighting between Kn3wn, Toxic, and Bloodbath on a topic about 2 banned players. SK has the right to post here if he so decides to unban one or both of you otherwise he'll make a new topic.

***Topic Locked***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back