• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Please run Eve of Destruction

Col.Karby

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
At first,I want to say thank you for run this server.I have a good time in this server.
How about run Eve of Destruction in this server? Eve of destruction is expantion mod for battle field vietnam.
This mod send our more better game balance,new vhiecle,more cool gun sound,and new map.
I think battle field vietnam is exciting game,but the balance is not necessarily good.Besides I want to battle new jungle. I think that there are soldier have same opinion any other.
I think that Eve of Destruction must send this server more exciting Vietnam war.
I will be very happy if you consider my opinion.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

I'm glad to hear you enjoy the server and thank you for playing on it. :)

Regarding Eve of Destruction, I'm afraid we would not be able to put it on all maps.
Most players that play BFV 1.2 play on all maps and if we were to then require players to download a third party modification just to get on not only would our server suffer in terms of popularity, but many of the players we get would need to find another server to play the experience they have previously had on all maps; not an easy task in a game as old as this.

However, I would not have a problem seeing about getting it placed on the private server, perhaps with an announcement on all maps, which you and any other players with an interest could then join without affecting all the players that stick around for a close to original experience on all maps.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Col.Karby

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Thank you very much for reply.
OK.I return to original battle field vietnam. See you by vietnam!

Back