• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Good Old Days

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Hey every one i'd just like to make this topic so every one could post there best memories of being in HelloClan or if you haven't been in the clan long, tell us about your best time

i'll start with this game way back i was playing BFV with Teddy and Tony and we went on the NVA team on operation flaming dart and this was way back when the towers respowned and i think the NVA had destroyed all US towers so NVA was about to win which made it even funner so we made our team lose by seeing who could have the lowest score and we each got to like -100's by kill our selfs over and over till The NVA lost ...i had a image of it on Xfire but i cant find it right now i'll keep looking and when i find it i'll post it up for you guys to look at it.

Teddy do you remember? :cool:

now its you'r turn guys ;) :D

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
My favorite was more recently where after a saterday event, everyone went onto BFV all maps, and we had people giving targets to each other of their own team in exchange for targets of the other. I was in a mig-21 "dropping the bombshell" on countless US infantry without even checking to see what/who it was, almost flew without radar that day. :lol:

Jackpot

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Victor Granath
My favourite memory from the good old days is when we recorded the Party Boat #1 and I tagged MR HELLO :D

Miss that old days.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2timj1fPRz0[/youtube]

Back