• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Application for HelloCLan Marines Division

Dogfighter

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Tim
A:Reason for becoming a marine: I have noticed on the forums that the Marines division is small, so I have decided to help to the fullest of my capability to enhance the great division
B:How great are your infantry skills: My infantry skills are good. I try to flank the enemy, or attack from behind and take the flag the enemy is least expecting to. I make sure that if there is a problem on the front lines, it will be dealt with any needs necessary.
C:Your favorite Infantry-Map: My favorite infantry based map would have to be Saigon. You can choose to attack on the surface, or in the sewers.
D:Your favorite Weapon: My favorite rifle is the American M16. It is very accurate and lethal.
E:Your favorite Map: Over all, it would have to be Operation Hastings. The combination of Helicopters, brown water, and jungle warfare is great! My in game name is -[Hello]-Blunderbullet

Back