• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The death penalty

Kannon

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
Most who get the death penalty are worth less to me than a postage stamp anyway. Why should they live for the rest of their life in relative comfort, with better healthcare than me, and I have to pay for it. Take Ariel Castro for example. A man that brutal should simply be removed like a cancerous tumor.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:53 PM
Reaction score
Now that we have moved on to funny videos in this topic, maybe we should make a new topic with something that is debatable. For instance, religion? I just found this awesome quote by Sam Harris:

“The president of the United States has claimed, on more than one occasion, to be in dialogue with God. If he said that he was talking to God through his hairdryer, this would precipitate a national emergency. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive.”

Kannon

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
Okay, this topic will go on many different levels. I'll post it under general discussion

Back