• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Join

CoolMetal

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys in -[Hello]- I was just wondering if I could become a member to your clan! I've played on your sever often and I love how many players come to play! So I was thinking why not! So here I am making this topic to join :D
Name in game: #*Cool<>Metal*#
Why: I like your sever and the community looks like a good group
Recruit: I found on sever on the list and I loved the gameplay and mass!
About: CoolMetal is an AXE product but I like it beacuse my gun never get's a chance to shoot. I try to keep a clean topic, and I am a man of god.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey #*Cool<>Metal*#,

Your application has been accepted, welcome to HelloClan; you can now add the “-[HELLO]-“tags to your name.

If you are interested you could also join a division, either marines, pilots or snipers, where your relevant skills will be put to the test.

Please ensure you stay active here on the forums where you will find the latest BFV news and information, as well as staying active on the website where you can add friends, post statuses and pictures and get in touch with HelloClan’s members.

You might also be interested in the HelloClan Battlefield Vietnam websitewhere you can find all the information you need about HelloClan in BFV, from server and clan rules to clanwar statistics and easy access to forum sections.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

CoolMetal

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try to be as active as I can.. School starts in about 1 week I wont be on much. Sorry But untill then...

Austin

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Saw you on the server, quite talkative and a good guy. Hope you have fun being in -[HELLO]-!

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
:) HOLA CoolMetal !! WELLCOME!!

Back