• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

id love to be a pilot

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Name, Ryan grover
In game name ,-[hello]-theRAG32
Xfire, therag32
Why you want to join,I love flying on this game and i think im pretty decent at it however i am not very good at fighting on the ground etc. so I would like to join the pilot division.
Hours played of BFV I dont know how much cause i am new member to xfire but i have played at least a days worth.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
You must be a member to join RAG. I told you already.. but u keep ignoring.

So Join bfv by posting an application here.

Locked. Will be re-opened if you are a member.

--Unlocked--

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
alright I'm now a real member and u can find my info posted earlier thanks

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Ok, RAG because your new to the game still. I'd like to wait abit to let you see if being a pilot is what you want to do most in-game. Once you've had some practice I'll arrange a private flying session, or spectate you. Sound good?

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
k sounds good I'm pretty much ready when u r. just tell me sometimes when ur available and I'll c if i can do it. if u want 2 wait a bit then that's fine 2 sorry about the text type of writing I wrote this with my ipod

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Ok, well im using an iPad, so your forgiven. If you feel your ready, just name a time. If your not in eastern us you'll need to say a timezone too. :D

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
um I'm on pretty much every night at around 7:00 mountain time I think that is whatutahs timezone is

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Welcome to the pilots division Rag, you've been tested as a low level pilot. Keep practicing to remove the "low level" from your rank.

You may now add a "[P]" after you name in BFV. You've been listed as a pilot http://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/divisions/pilots.html

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
glad to be in thanks for ur time I'll practice and create a video using xfire 2 show u I'm putting myself to use thanks again

Back