• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Banned, no ban topic

Alpha00l0

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
Today, I tried to join the server, and couldn't find it on the list. After trying to connect to the ip, it gave me the message "data differs from server" and on my second try it said I was banned.
My username is -[Hello]-Alpha0010

I haven't done anything wrong to the best of my knowledge, so if I could be unbanned, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

That error means you have an edited file, and so is likely to happen every time you join.
If you give me your keyhash(Use this if you don't know it), I can remove your ban from the server or I think you can wait 5 minutes and it disappears.

However, you might want to re-install as you will be banned every time your files differ from the server.

Also, "HELLO" is in all caps. :)

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Alpha00l0

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't reinstall. I lost one of the discs (I'm planning on buying a new copy soon to fix that), but I will look for the keyhash and add it here.

Also, I will update my name. Thanks for the help

UPDATE: I downloaded the keyhash finder and PMed the keyhash to you

Alpha00l0

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes that was the problem I think

EDIT: I got disconnected again, so I guess I actually do need to wait until I buy a new copy.

Thanks for the help, and you should probably check the banlist again.

Alpha00l0

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
As far as I know I haven't edited any of the files. I had a similar problem of spontaneous file corruption on my laptop, where the mouse driver on the game ceased functioning properly, so I guess I have bad luck or something. Either way, I'm going to be buying a new copy in a week or two anyways, so I guess its not a very big deal right now.

Back