• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Bit of a problem

Officialzs5

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
I go on the server and get killed the literal second I spawn because of some tank camper and/or noob tube.
Can you make some sort of rule like no spawn camping?
It's quiet annoying and I might even leave because of this alone.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
If you don't like that, you are probably better off not playing. :p Especially if it was your last flag...

However, it is also something we have all got used to; yes it happens, but usually only because your team have let it get to that stage. Also, when the opposing team want to cap a flag, they are going to try and kill you off; it would be stupid to let you live.

What map were you on?

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Spirit said:
Omg yes its so annoying. Let's take out tanks xD

Oi Leave the Tanks alone :D

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Well here is what I would do...

I would do exactly like Abby did , Who is Abby who are asking? Well Let me tell you.

Abby was a girl from up "north" , She wanted to be a farmer really bad and own her own farm animals , Long story short she moved down "south" , Where she then found a farmer with Donkeys for sale. She asked him how much for the "Donkey" as she called it and he just laughed and said "Donkey? Round heere we call em Ass" . So she replied "How much for the ass?" All said and done she bought the ass for 10 dollars , but the farmer informed her that she would have to get off of it every ten miles and scratch it on the ass so it will move again as it was very old. So shes on her ass waking down the old road and she stumbles apon a farmer who had chickens and roosters for sale. She asks the farmer how much for 1 chicken and 1 rooster , he replied "Round here we call chickens , pull-its , and roosters are called cocks" , So she bought 1 of each and carried them each in both arms while on her ass. About a mile down the road shes stopped on her ass and a Cowboy comes passing by and asked her " Miss I've noticed you have been stopped here for awhile , need a hand?" Having been told she replied "Mister , I'm not from around here but will you hold my Cock and Pull-it , while I scratch my Ass

:lol:

DeadlyFreebie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
WillMineForFood said:
Well here is what I would do...

I would do exactly like Abby did , Who is Abby who are asking? Well Let me tell you.

Abby was a girl from up "north" , She wanted to be a farmer really bad and own her own farm animals , Long story short she moved down "south" , Where she then found a farmer with Donkeys for sale. She asked him how much for the "Donkey" as she called it and he just laughed and said "Donkey? Round heere we call em Ass" . So she replied "How much for the ass?" All said and done she bought the ass for 10 dollars , but the farmer informed her that she would have to get off of it every ten miles and scratch it on the ass so it will move again as it was very old. So shes on her ass waking down the old road and she stumbles apon a farmer who had chickens and roosters for sale. She asks the farmer how much for 1 chicken and 1 rooster , he replied "Round here we call chickens , pull-its , and roosters are called cocks" , So she bought 1 of each and carried them each in both arms while on her ass. About a mile down the road shes stopped on her ass and a Cowboy comes passing by and asked her " Miss I've noticed you have been stopped here for awhile , need a hand?" Having been told she replied "Mister , I'm not from around here but will you hold my Cock and Pull-it , while I scratch my Ass

:lol:
o_O....

Back