• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

New BFV Leader

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Fellow clan members,

The first half of this year has been an interesting one for HelloClan, one that came about in an effort to make the BFV clan more active and move forward. We had new leaders for Battlefield Vietnam, Tankboy and Commandobeta. The events started back up and we received new applications for the clan, something which had started to decline. The clan was finally progressing after a period of stagnation. However, as with most things, outside forces intervened. Tank got busier with school, and Beta took on more of a role in Minecraft; while doing what he could to keep BFV afloat.

This change was noticed and over the past few months discussions have taken place regarding a replacement in order to get BFV going again, with a final decision being reached last night and so I’d like to introduce SucceededKiller, now –[HELLO]-SK[CL], as the new BFV leader. Within the next few hours expect an introduction as well as the plan of action for BFV.

Regards,
Tedde.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Morning people,

I'll keep the "introduction" as a reply as there is not much to say, although feel free to ask questions.

I've gone by a couple of names ("-[HELLO]-SK" and "SucceededKiller") and probably met most of the people who are going to reply here at some stage. I'm hoping to run this as close to the community as I can, so keep any suggestions etc you have coming and I'll see what can be done, just nothing unreasonable like wanting flying PBR's or jets that also function underwater. :D

I've got a couple of threads to post now, and a few more later but it being past 2AM (I'm from England so if you don't see me blame the time zone) means I wont be on much longer; but I'll try to reply to them later on.

That's pretty much all I've got to say so I'll see you all on the battlefield and hopefully we can help -[HELLO]- grow together. Oh, and my xfire is "succeededkiller" in case you don't want to check my profile for it. :D

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Congratz sk! I'm looking forward to the saterday events again.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hello new leader :D

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Nice sk D:!

S

Spirit

All hail the new leader. :p I heard on the news that princess kate is due any moment now

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
I am interested to be 2nd clanleader of HELLO, because i can make some good teamwork with SK and we have a nice communication. I am friend with almost all the clans, may I be Vice Clanleader, and (from time to time) be admin for our main server?

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Falcon should be the Clan leader of HELLO, i have Seen lots of leadership come from him. With all do respect SK, HELLO would be best with Falcon, not meaning to insult you, im just saying.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Thank you Snake :) SK deserves to be clan leader and i could second him if Ted and SK agree. Thats not my decision, i just propose myself to make things better around over here as a 2nd leader. Btw we should make some clanwars soon, b4 school begins !

Back