• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

2 Administrators Private Rooms

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
Good Day / Eve Everyone
2 Administrators Private Rooms, in the Battlefield Vietnam Forums, is something I would really like to see happen for many reasons.
Room 1 would be for General Chat (Without the trolls that like to put their 2 cents worth of nothing)
Room 2 would be the most important one for me. An Admin CO-OP room for Building up a case against certain Players.
I usually build a case against a player that misbehaves and save the logs with a New Text Document on my desktop.
Recently I kicked a regular player for making a Racist remark but I also saved the Log in a file.
If he does it again, he gets banned but that's IF it's Me Catching him doing it again.
This is why I would like to have "Room 2" to share my Logs of players, that have broken HELLO rules, with Other Administrators and that they are aware of who is who and who is doing what. Plus I would Add an IP and or a Key Hash of Player in Question in case someone is impersonating a player.
So...If an other Admin catches a Player that has a Case File built against him in Room 2, He or She can take the next step of kicking or banning that player instead of the Admin that originally started the Case.
I would really like to hear from other Admins regarding this plus I would like to see a Thumbs Up (Like) by regular players that read this.
Thank You for reading and I just hope this actually happens one day.

Yours Truly...because I Do give a Shit
FlowerPower

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
Good idea, I've requested it before. Tedde is re-doing the forums, I think he's already working on it. [tag]helloclan13[/tag]

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
Good idea, I've requested it before. Tedde is re-doing the forums, I think he's already working on it. [tag]helloclan13[/tag]

That's correct. BFV is getting a new improved website with a new forum shortly. I have a planned private admin section there.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
CommandoBeta said:

That's correct. BFV is getting a new improved website with a new forum shortly. I have a planned private admin section there.
Would it be possible to have something similar on the minecraft forums? Would be very helpfull!

Alpha00l0

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Max said:
helloclan13 said:
CommandoBeta said:

Would it be possible to have something similar on the minecraft forums? Would be very helpfull!

We have been using Skype for that in Minecraft, but a dedicated part of the forum would be nice.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yea skype is what the general communication form is in minecraft... generally because its so easy to use and you have the voice chat option.

Back