• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The -[HELLO]- 808th Paratroopers group

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
About the Paratroopers: The paratroopers, is a new group of members who will mainly enter battles through any air vehicle (helicopters, jets, etc.) we rely on tactical insertisons into battles, and "covert" tactics, we will either help other players on the frontline, or attack behind enemy lines (being dropped right into enemy bases) and also sabotage ( tossing mines on enemy vehicles, or damaging them in any way possible) We are NOT a division, we are a group of members from various divisions, meaning you can join The group, even if your in the sniper division for example.

In demand
Pilots (For insertions)
Marines
Snipers
Engineers (To blow stuff up >.<)
Normal members (Losers who arent in a division.... ha ha im kidding guys, u know i love you all xD)

Thanks guys :)

*Group Motto* Jumping into combat is like jumping on a trampoline. When we go down, were gonna come right back up just to go down again.

If u want to join the group, plz put your xfire, and what your profession is (ex: I'm a pilot) or message me on xfire (profile "cplaj" and nickname -[HELLO]-Cpl.AJ

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
i did love to join. i like the idee. and i love to go on missions transporting ppl blowing up tanks and stuff.
i was fromer tank devision leader and pilot leader. tank devision???? ya tank devision he had that 1 a long time a go.
it was fore ppl wo would love to use tanks and mortar and exposion stuf. so count me in.

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
k I'll join I'm a pilot and this sounds pretty cool

vion1021

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
this sounds pretty cool. I'm in.
here's my question though, do we add any tags or anything to our name?

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
im a new member but i think i would like to join this

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
its actually not a division, just for info.

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
i know i already joined the snipers

Back