• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

360 SA SURFER

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
hi, i was banned for saying low pingernigger.
it was stupid, and im sorry. please unban i wont say it again.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
I really doubt it was just for that, you have been insulting alot lately.

Keep that insulting to a minimum and we can all have fun in the server. It's not a permanent ban.

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I've seen how you act on many occasions and you have been warned before. At the very next instance I see it again, I will make it a perm ban . I like to have fun as much as anyone and don't appreciate seeing that on the server.

S

Spirit

Just to put this out there i swear easting has something against 360s.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
I really don't believe he does, but if you were all behaving nicely, it would be impossible to even kick you for anything in the first place.

Solution for all problems.

:)

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Spirit said:
Just to put this out there i swear easting has something against 360s.

your wrong if u think he has a problem with 360... Hes a fair man... The question u should be asking is why ppl who wear ur tags always appear in the banlist.? Its not soley toxics fault when u have players like osama (whos been banned the most out of any player ive seen even perma ban) still on the server saying the same things.. its really helloclans fault for not permanently banning ppl and sticking to it.. so the admins and players dont have to deal with these players over and over...

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
but they still represent you when they wear ur tags, what ever they do on the server, good or bad

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ray,

I was playing on Hastings yesterday when you called someone a "Kunt".

Now, I know you well enough to understand you're joking and teasing, but some people don't know you and risk being extremely offended or dissuaded from playing the game (something we really, really don't want).

Also, think about some of the younger players that are in game. What if their parents are watching and see someone ranting on about "niggers" and "cunts". Do you really think they're gonna be happy to let that ride?

Don't think I'm prodding you - I'm not - you're an established player on the server and getting banned is really, really dumb.

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
Ray,

I was playing on Hastings yesterday when you called someone a "Kunt".

Now, I know you well enough to understand you're joking and teasing, but some people don't know you and risk being extremely offended or dissuaded from playing the game (something we really, really don't want).

Also, think about some of the younger players that are in game. What if their parents are watching and see someone ranting on about "niggers" and "cunts". Do you really think they're gonna be happy to let that ride?

Don't think I'm prodding you - I'm not - you're an established player on the server and getting banned is really, really dumb.

okay thanks for that, i didnt think of it that way, anyways i said "Kunt" to Deltoya who rammed me with his huey while i was in huey gunship!!! and i got tked.! i ddnt say it randomly or anything. just saying., but i will stop.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
thats good, it took awhile and afew goes, but the penny eventually dropped :D

Local time
8:58 PM
Reaction score
lol, silly.
yes watch out for HELLO Deltoya on hastings or dart if you have a heli he wants, he will ram you and try to tk so he can get it... i have watched him do it several times.
he also made threats to some players that when he gets admin, if he does idk, or what, but that he would make their lifes miserable on the server.

we can't control other peoples actions.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Toxic,

I respect you but are you serious about Deltoya??? I have played with him a long, long time - years - and I have never seen him play or speak negatively at all.

Boj

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i say we reban and perm him... i hate racism.... and its never been allowed on HELLO ... Learn the tough way

Back