• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I got Full version of css with some other programs.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys i found a website and downloaded a SAFE CLEAN software and i chaneg the path toward to my usb lash drive and now i can play Counter strike on my USB anywhere! The version is 1.6 and the multiplayer works! Everything preaty much works... and maybe i can finally record my gameplay of me being a "neiwb" for YT so... keep your eye open :) Here the link:

http://counter-strike.soft32.com/

Enjoy! And if you want to put it on USB just download a couple first steps then when a counter strike pop-up comes by click "Agree" then click "change path" and go click computer and you would see your usb flash drive in the list then click on that till it higlited and then click OK then just wait for roughly around 15 min till it done putting all the file into the USB.

PLEASE NOTE: Once you click download for counter strike pop-up thingy you CAN NOT CLCIK CANCLE! That button deosnt do anything. CSS Version 1.6 Steam

Thank You! =)

S

Spirit

To bad i cant play css. My old piece of fugestickle computer wont run it :dead:

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Sometime the CD version wont work but why not give this a try? Lol i need to AGIAN install css but the Half Life 1 works fine. Very well actually

Progrockdude

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael Waby
uhhh hi guys if i get kicked out of here already then im fuking goin with it. i decided to come here since SoA is ending and i dont know how to join Sharp's new clan. So, look me up!

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
So sharp now have ANOTHER new clan or your saying that you wanna join SoA? I can let you join our clan but tell me your username on BFv or whatever.... and if you want you can dowload this CSS and play with me on counter strike multiplayer for fun =)

Progrockdude

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael Waby
well i mean not that, killer officially disbanded SoA and he is starting a new clan called (in my own words) A>>SnSA<< and i cant join them anymore WHAT SHOULD I DO!!! oh and also i dont plan on getting css anytime soon.

Back