• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

North Korea!!?

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
as for ww3, north korea could start it, iran could start it, china could make a mainland invasion of america without warning, but really unless america defaults or if america does go to war with north korea and or iran and china demands that it be paid in full before the invasion starts, i doubt anything big will happen.
worst case senario however, i think the EU would stick together and if america went into a major war most of the EU would follow, just to maintain the status quo and consolidate their wealth. china and russia i could easily seeing become allied and swallowing mogolia just as they did in ww2. the whole pakistan, india thing could be solved simply by china taking pakistan, and allying with china. then the reunification of persia and if the west couldnt push back that hoard then there would be no choice but to use nuclear weapons, but i dont think they would just do that instantly. and i think maybe tactical nuclear strikes at tactical points but no city strikes, unless there was no other option and at that point were all dead anyway.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
dtk said:
Be
Under
Rough tacos
Not now

Usually Thursdays
Stop asking

Florida oranges
Lagging hard
All day
Grape flavored
Soup for you

Lol.
Clever way of hiding BURN US FLAGS

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
I think that what many people don't realize is how a third world war would require alliances... and countries backing each other up enough to start a war that most certainly will impoverish them. China and Russia will not fight a war like that over Iran or North Korea.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
CommandoBeta said:
I think that what many people don't realize is how a third world war would require alliances... and countries backing each other up enough to start a war that most certainly will impoverish them. China and Russia will not fight a war like that over Iran or North Korea.
Beta, you never know if the U.S. is involved, not sure if you saw G.I. Joe 2 but 98% of EVERY countries nukes were on the U.S. lol, funny as hell, but true. Its more likely a fact as well.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Anyways im not for a war much, ill miss my brother :p

S

Spirit

lol in 11 hours north korea is gonna attack da south! ohh get ready for ww3

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Why is everyone thinking the US will invade? Its up to the North Korea dictator to choose his path. He is now making idiotic threats to surrounding countrys. It will be a defense the US (if need be) will be doing. Remember a democrat is in the seat not a republican from Texas. Obama will do everything he can before the US does any such move. Sorry for the bad paragraph, on my iphone.

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
well america wouldnt want to but if they dont the same thing will happen, and the north korean leader must be removed one way or another. so either they have to support the south in an invasion or directly kill the leadership.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk[/youtube]

Now is not the time for appeasement! Fuck Obama. These motherfuckers have been a pain in the ass for over 60 years. Let's end the Goddamn Korean War, and bring the nearly 30,000 US troops home from that fucking border.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
dtk said:
kowalski said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk[/youtube]

Now is not the time for appeasement! Fuck Obama. These motherfuckers have been a pain in the ass for over 60 years. Let's end the Goddamn Korean War, and bring the nearly 30,000 US troops home from that fucking border.

How about no war and all US troops return home.

No US occupation = happier world.

The time for the US to step down from it's "world police" position is now.

Agreed, but we started this war in 1950, we need to finish it, because North Korea is sure as hell not going to just "give up" on us if we leave. They have some real psychological issues regarding the US. They will try to hit us with missiles even if we withdrew from the border.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Please don't post shit you dont know about. My brother is in the US Army and is stationed in Dongduchion, South Korea, and there is a threat but not a bad threat. You can tell if they will be on high alert when they start drawing their ammo, they are on Alert so far, but no real big threat besides the missiles. "North Korea does not have any nuclear weapons, if they do they cant reach the US, they can reach as far as Japan if that." My brother says they will be making a big mistake if they do do anything because our US forces have R.O.K Army and Marines. R.O.K (Republic of Korea)
It less likely that North Korea will do anything. The most they can do is lauch a missile in the Pacific Ocean as a test. Other then that North Korea Can't and Won't do anything. And if you have the nerve to try to argue with me, then talk to my brother himself and find out.

Back