• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Rule to Kick AFK people

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey all, especially admins,

There are people who want to play in allmaps and once the server is full, they cant join. Thats all right, but sometimes there are AFK people when the server is full. Is it possible to make a rule for that?

I would be happy if you can fix this as soon as possible :)

Thank you,

Falcon

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Yes, agreed. Of course, we would only kick AFK people if someone requested this. Like tonight, Falcon couldnt join the server which was full because of the AFK people. This doesn't have to be one of the 5 rules, but if everyone here agrees on it we can just do it from now on.

So just to be clear, what we will do is kick people who are clearly AFK when the server is full and other people can't join. Being AFK if the server isn't full is no problem at all.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
ONLY if you CLEARLY KNOW they are afk

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
How to verify if someone is clearly afk:

1- he has a score of 0-0-0
2- he has the sniper equipment
3- you go spectator and if you dont see him, then he is afk

There are other type of AFK ppl..for exemple, some people are online and at the middle of the map they dont spawn anymore...but lets concentrate on the 3 points i said before, and eventually we will fix the rule if we notice any disappointments or if anybody has other good ideas.

cdbook

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Jessica
I go on a server, where people get kicked off, after 5 minute of AFKing. I think 10 minute would be good, for our server.

sign_369

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shane Lord
i say the should be an afk / inactivity kick after 5 or so minutes pass that person gets kicked that way you cant be inactive and not be kicked or so that if your inactive for 1 min it marks you as afk then in five more mins u get kicked

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score
LOL I was gonna say, how often is the server actually really full, like never when I play

Back