• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Vietnam-battlefied bc and beyond.

«ßÔß»K-Kommando

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Hello all.

I know I might be a little out of topic here, but I find this thing interesting.

After playing on hello server for 2-3 years (or something) I wonder has anybody "progressed" to bfbc-vietnam?
There seem to be awfully few players on the servers out there, though it's a quite a cheap game nowadays.

After playing few rounds on the underpoulated servers, i find that it has transformed the "manic" gameplay of bfv in to the modern,destructable enviroments quite well---and adding a bit of paranoia in the way.

bfbc-vietnam is in no way BFV- our little game is much more playable anyways... I was just wondering.

I apogolise for my misspellings, english is not even my second language, sincerely yours, Keskikalja-kommando.

B

Bunty

I really can't figure out the purpose of this thread. It seems pretty useless to me.

«ßÔß»K-Kommando

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I could not be more delighted to recieve a reply from anyone but my dear Bunty, the trolliest of them all, but thank you very much any way, for your GREAT contribution to the current topic. Alwayst a trustie, you.

Anyone with real thoughts, feel free to contribute,

Always regrets and sorries for my poor english, Keskikalja-Kommando.

B

Bunty

It always gives me a good laugh when 2nd accounts call other people trolls.

If you read your question again you will find out that it's completely pointless.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
What are you trying to say exactly? All this is is your opinion on BFV and BFBCV. Unless that's all it is and what you want it to be :D. And bounty what do you mean 2nd accounts? Only thing he said about "2nd" was that English is his second language. But perhaps its yours to if you didn't see that :lol:

«ßÔß»K-Kommando

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all (and Bunty)

I'm not sure that I try "Accomplish" anything here, it'sjust that past few years I've seen a distruption and a certain feeling of a distrust spreading among the BFV community. The bfbc2 (vietnam) servers seem to be all but stranded, and if u feel like experimentin' a BIT out ofthe BFV community, that might just be the right place...same war after all... it's just a thought, not a revolution, folks.

Always sorry for my misspellings, Keskikalja-kommando.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Bunty said:
If you read your question again you will find out that it's completely pointless.

The only question he asked was whether anybody has played the other game he mentioned. Why is that pointless, and why do you even care to comment?

(Rhetorical question Bunty, I don't really want you to answer, because I don't care)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Bunty, please don't troll every topic you see.

Kestari, I don't think that there's a real reason for BFV players to move on to BC2V. I don't think the main reason so many of us play this game is because it's about Vietnam, but just because it's a great game. I personally played alot of BF games, including BC2, but not BC2V. The best 'new' BF game is BF3, with it's awesome graphics and awesome gameplay, it's the best game to buy if you're looking to play something new and improved every now and then.

B

BlackHawk0012

Bunty said:
I really can't figure out the purpose of this thread. It seems pretty useless to me.

My friends from work and i participate in a medical-thing forum.. And seriously, the difference of intelligence surprises me.
every topic i try to read , there you are posting irrelevant things.So i must ask, why your name is bunty ?

The follow Knowledge is from Wikipedia :

Who is Bunty :
Bunty was a comic British comics anthology for girls published by D. C. Thomson & Co. from 1958 to 2001.[1] It consisted of a collection of many small strips, typically the stories themselves being three to five pages long. As well as the weekly comic, Christmas and summer annuals were published. Bunty published about 2,200 issues, and went monthly in 2001. In contrast to earlier and contemporary comics, it was aimed primarily at working class readers under the age of 14, and contained mostly fictional stories.

Image to Describe :
images

Is that Information useless for you too ?
now,please,lets grow up and be more mature.

does anyone knows how to modify single player maps so i can mod them with new vehicles? some nice fella told me i could use server side mod and i have no clue how to.

B

Bunty

Blackhawk you gave me this name and used this Wikipedia article for it? I trusted you this name wouldn't be lame. Anyway we still don't need your modding crap or your malicious apps again.

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
BronksMacOS said:
Bunty said:

My friends from work and i participate in a medical-thing forum.. And seriously, the difference of intelligence surprises me.
every topic i try to read , there you are posting irrelevant things.So i must ask, why your name is bunty ?

The follow Knowledge is from Wikipedia :

Who is Bunty :
Bunty was a comic British comics anthology for girls published by D. C. Thomson & Co. from 1958 to 2001.[1] It consisted of a collection of many small strips, typically the stories themselves being three to five pages long. As well as the weekly comic, Christmas and summer annuals were published. Bunty published about 2,200 issues, and went monthly in 2001. In contrast to earlier and contemporary comics, it was aimed primarily at working class readers under the age of 14, and contained mostly fictional stories.

Image to Describe :
images

Is that Information useless for you too ?
now,please,lets grow up and be more mature.

does anyone knows how to modify single player maps so i can mod them with new vehicles? some nice fella told me i could use server side mod and i have no clue how to.

ignore the troll, and i can help with ssm modding or there is a modding website you can visit for more info. http://bfmods.com/tutorialdec0.php?page ... bling.html

B

BlackHawk0012

Thanks mr Crazy.
I noticed the link have a full Tutorial.I assume it works in bfv.
i joined mrbojangle clan.he told me to ignore bunty because ,quoting him " he have psychologic issues".
I suggested sending him my doc friend's email, he have some psychologists friends.But he said it would be better to not do that.
seeUiNgame

Back