• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Marines reforms?

Should we envoke our leader to get a better one?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Helloclan marines were once great and powerful, as many of the other divisions were but, I have no idea at all where our leader is, other than in germany, and not many other than 3 play on BFV on a daily basis, such as Overdosed, Bee and me. Only two of those play HC BFV on a regular basis that I know of which would be Overdosed and Me. A leader is needed to keep a division alive, right now our leader is basically unactive and never plays. A great leader would be bee considering he is the highest up and he has admin in basically, everything, I will leave that up to a vote of me and bee (Bees the right guy) After a vote if we should Practically "Impeach" a unactive leader. Please have hopes for the best of Helloclan divisions to get the clan to the top again, We currently are not at the top, bob is better than us, even 360, to get a better division is the step to a great and powerful clan <-- Nearly said nation :D

Anyways if I knew how to make a vote I would.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Iv been playing almost every-other day or so. Just cause you don't see me on the server dosn't im inactive.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
I never said you were inactive I actually pushed for people to vote for you.Because you would be the most reliable person to take the roll. Plus your damn good is what every marine needs to look up too.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Having an active devision leader is important for the devision, who is the current Marine leader?

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
Having an active devision leader is important for the devision, who is the current Marine leader?
One, as first leader and Bee as second

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen another a marine besides Bee and Kn3wn on the server

Back