• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

FT IS BACK

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Ok so I thought long and hard about this and I've decided to remake FT with my good friend Peter. We have a website in progress and we would love if anyone would apply for the clan. We are not looking for noobs (like alot of the old FT members are), we are looking for skilled players. I if anyone wants to talk to me about this just hit me up on xfire.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Dude, I want to talk to you about this. Please do not leave 360. To reform FT is folly. When a clan dies, its gone, I'm sorry. You cannot compete with the loyalties of SoA. It will only cause problems. To Peter, I am sorry to speak out against your plans. Peter, I am sorry about 101st, and I really want to help you. Tryout for 360, you're a great guy. Everyone will be sad if you leave us Slayer. Me, Spirit, Toxic, Crazy, Dtk, Blood (where are you?), and everyone else. Please reconsider.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm may be quitting BFV soon by March 3rd my B Day anyway this game is so noobish and lame even tho i have fun times but not so much events low players and stuff everyday i play this game all i see is one server that have populations and the rest is empty including 360 server it so lame now so well there it goes.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Expand your clan to other games such as BF2, BF3, and ect.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yes i know. we are currently working on a 1942 and a BF2 division. we are already on MW3 and Black ops 2 for PS3

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
and kow just so you know, crazy and dtk quit today.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
Nvm I will still be playing BFV but what about soa clan??? Soa been doing great lately that what about that? Should we tell everyone to move to FT? I got bf 1942 already working on my parents pc and been trolling a lot lately lol. Bf 1942 version 1.6 right? Also we have some for battlefieldhero or BFH for short we can set up a clan there then soon battlefieldplay4free I'm a good player there and it just like battlefield 2 with new and more maps for each and they are still making them well that allowing I got to say but bfv sure you answer all my questions. Thank you

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
well you can come to FT if you want..... but SoA and FT are two completely different clans now.

B

Bunty

Do you have a link to your website? I thought about joining 360, but some members are infantile adults IMHO.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
Do you have a link to your website? I thought about joining 360, but some members are infantile adults IMHO.

It's ok, Crazy left lolz

Back