• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

360 ° Kenzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
  • Admin: CommandoBeta
  • Reason: Hacking
  • Action taken: Banned
  • Evidence:
This is not the first time Kenzie got accused of hacking. In this topic, [tag]Kurk[/tag] posted that Kenzie does not have fog in one of his screenshots. Kenzie had no explanation for that at the time but no decision was made. Travco did post this:

Travco said:

Thus, the decision is final and you should return fog to it's normal value, and we can all move on.

Otherwise action against you playing on the server will be taken.

However, long after that I found these screenshots on Kenzies Xfire. As you can see there is no fog, which is one of the features of BFV hacks.

3tx77.png

This is the ultimate evidence of hacking. He might claim he did this by turning off the fog in the game files, so that fog is turned off permanently. He didn't do that however, as we can see in this video, taken on the same day as the other screenshots, the fog is there. This leads to the conclusion that the fog was turned off temporarily, and since it's impossible to change it in the console, we can conclude that Kenzie used hacks to turn off the fog. That is 100% evidence.

That is not all, there is also this picture on his Xfire.

3345g6a.jpg

This one also has no fog. People might say that's the result of the graphics being on 'low'.. but testing shows that, with the graphics on low (look at the walls, they are both 'low' quality) gets the same result.

28cpu05.png

The angle is slightly different, but the sandbags are at the same distance. And I can see that in the picture I took, there is fog at the range of the sandbags. Meaning Kenzie again has no fog, again indicating hacks.

Finally, for someone who claims Kenzie turned on the hacks to catch other hackers.. the first image shows 105 kills to 5 deaths. I don't see how reaching a hacked score like that is necessary to catch other hackers.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
you sure I played with kenzie and I don't see any suspicions of him shooting no fog far distances. And also that screen shot in beta post the xfire stuff the graphics looks very high must be the new pc graphics that allowing you to see more you know. old low graphics vs New high graphics I'm not sure 100 percent but that I know to say.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok ... first offf...... kenzie... is a girl... she is not a guy....

and there is a button to toggle on and off fog... and maybe she does hack idk... but i do know that her and i came from the same clan in battlefield 1942 which was the best clan and we all used hacks...

so who knows... but we both came from a hacking clan

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
This is getting heated up. My input for this is she/he stays ban. If she/he comes to the forums, we can have admins and leaders discuss if she/he is hacking or not. As of now, I will say she/he stays ban till she/he complains about the ban (I think). Its up to beta to consider my opinion on this matter.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
[tag]Kenzie[/tag] has been tagged.
A notification has been sent to inform her of this topic.

Local time
Reaction score
Beta, I was checking into this and I cannot find the dates on the screenshots. Isnt there a way to tell when the pic was taken and uploaded?
I asked Kenz about this, (you know my thoughts on these matters), she admitted that she used it a Very long time ago, back even before she joined HELLO clan, and possibly a little during her long time membership as a HELLO member. And that she doesnt have that program anymore, it was years ago.
I have to ask than, and only in the light of fairness, is it ok for you to ban her on these Old screenshots?
From what i can see, thats what you are banning her for? And If thats the case, I Really think its messed up than that you would be Willing to ban her on this old evidence, but continue to allow 2 Other people to remain a part of the community, And to continue to play in HELLO server when we know for a FACT they posess 3d map cheats on their computers. Whether Those 2 guys use them or not, IN THIS CASE would make it irrelevant. By banning Kenzie rite now, you are saying that cheating is cheating, it will not be tolerated. I do not see how NOT banning SAS Elite, or NOT banning Syrius Virus is permitted than, they both posess or posessed a Map hack are neither are banned.
In fact niether SAS, or Virus were ever banned, they never had to appeal a ban, but Kenzie does? 0.o
I guess I'm not sure why this suddenly happened anyways, was there a confrontation or something? Seeing as this ban is mainly taking place off of old screenies, and a video in which there IS fog, this matter was well documented and discussed before you were even in the clan with Kenzie, they didnt ban her than, why are You banning her now?
I play against her quite a bit, I beat her, Max beats her, Jimmy beats her, She doesnt cheat anymore, and hasnt for a long time.
Unless there are other facts that are Not being displayed, I do not see how you can keep Kenzie banned, And not ban the other two THAT WE ALL KNOW for a fact, of their OWN admittance, have map cheats!! I do Not see this as a fair ban.
What about Alpha, might as well ban him too. He USED to hack in that same clan with Kenzie.
There can not be a double standard. If she gets banned for old screen shots, with no new evidence, SAS and Syrius Virus should also be banned...thats the truth, thats not favoritism, thats what should happen if this is how you are going about this ban.
I am sorry for the long post, but I think it is evident that there is probably other reasons behind this ban.
I asked her to post, she was pissed off last night and did not feel like raging here.
I feel like i have presented a fair case for her appeal, I'm curious what others might think.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I do not know when Kenzie joined HELLO, but it is at this point irrelevant. What matters is that in October 2010 'she' was already in HELLO and she was already hacking. Evidence of her hacking was found back then, but for some reason no action was taken back then (something I think was a mistake), and she was warned to never ever do it again. It was very clear in both serverrules as in the clanrules that hacking was not allowed.

10. No hacking
While hacking may seem fun when you are going around and hitting the enemy with every shot or able to see everyone regardless of distance or line of sight it is not fun for the other players who just wish to play the game. So while we admire your more modern version of the Vietnam war we would appreciate it if you kept the hacks for servers which allow them, after all do you really want to be banned from the top server on BFV?
-http://helloclan.eu/bfv/rules.php

She was already very lucky that she wasn't banned permanently back then.

And now we find out that, since then, well into her time as HELLO member, she has used hacks again, despite the warnings of the clanleaders, despite the warnings of her fellow clanmembers. And not even on one isolated occasion, but several times throughout the year, which suggests she has been doing it all that time. We have never had a policy of warning people twice before banning them for hacking. A permanent ban is completely justified.

akst5tz

Lol

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
He presents pic of dude w/ RPG in motion, moving to cover w/ large window. There is a minimal amount of fog pictured at the fog's point of origin.

This is juxtaposed with the second pic; the dude with a submachinegun standing stationary at the same large window. There is a significant amount of fog present, derived from the same point of origin as the first picture.

Anyone who plays BFV as often as most of us do knows how incredibly visually glitchy the game is. When you're in motion, the environment changes with every step. Bushes, fog, smoke, fire, vehicle parts..they all appear with one step and disappear with another. This game was made in 2004. Nonetheless, if some sort of "hack" that could shut off environmental effects did indeed exist, the minimal amount of fog being emitted in the first picture would not be present.

All due respect to HELLO, as a player that frequents its server and maintains friendly relationships with many of its members, this seems to be based in deep seated, vengeful feelings that some individuals may have toward Kenzie or 360. I'd ask that everyone put personal feelings and complicated histories aside and, for the sake of a vibrant BFV community, not harass people under the veil of nonsensical "hacking" charges. Anyway, I suspect now that I've nullified the arguments that any "charges" against her may have been based on, you'll stop your witch hunt.

Local time
Reaction score
Beta, these screenies are over 2 years old. It was a 'no fog' at best.
You really want to ban her? There are 2 people Now, that we know of that used, use 3d maps.
They do not recieve a ban, but she does for something that happened so long ago?
Were you just 'randomly' checking her screenshots and videos, and checking forums from 2 + years back just because you felt like it? No, I think its very evident that theres some sort of harbored resentments here....
I just think its unfair.
But, your the BFV leader, so that makes it alright i guess.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
To start with the screenshots inside the building don't really show anything. As Lol said it could be anything. Different graphics card mixed with different settings along with glitches in the game, who knows. The screenshots are years old now, half my videos on my Xfire profile which some claim don't show anything, show 10* more evidence of a hacker than these screenshots. In fact whenever i play Kenzie on 360 server or on allmaps shes terrible. And if this decision is kept i will request SAS-Elite Soldier and Syrius Virus are banned. Its no different for them than the situation for Kenzie.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The Saigon image has no fog and speaks for itself. If Kenzie wants to be unbanned she can come post here and explain that.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Proof that Kenzie's the one who took the screenshot? Someone could have taken it and sent it to her to upload. Its the same scenario with the youtube video of outlaw. You don"t know who took it therefor you cant ban the person.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Kenzie will remain banned aslong she doesn't make a unban request. u can all complain here but it doesn't get here unbanned.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The clan is over 5 years now and still we get unique cases like this one.. that's fine though, but the problem is they are all different and need to be decided on seperately. I thought that everyone would agree with me that, since the punishment for hacking is a permanent ban, it would work the other way around too, especially since the hacks were used when Kenzie was in -[HELLO]- already, also because the evidence was so unambiguous. It seems that people do not agree with me on that, and I understand their point. After a meeting with the management, we have decided to unban Kenzie. The topic will be locked to avoid spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back