• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Allmaps???

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
I thought this was allmaps? I've just noticed that Cambodian Incursion is no longer in the map rotation. Can someone fix this and throw it back in? It used to be after Defense of Con Thien if your gonna put it back where it was. Thanks :))))))))))))

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
It is still in the map rotation.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
It doesnt show when you press the insert key in that list and it is no longer after Defense of Con thien. What map is it after now?

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Actually, Cooter you are correct! Thank you for your report on the missing map :cool: ! I have looked into it and it appeared it was missing!! It will be back in its original spot on the server! Again, thank you for your report! My error! Please excuse my rudeness.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Haha, no problem. I don't think it happened till a week ago but I hadnt played much last week so I didnt notice. And that's my map so I get dissapointed when I miss it. Deadly Gun I'm always right, I just only fight battles I know I can win, lol.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Cambodian is still not in the map rotation. Please fix this, thank you. And when did they switchout the cobra for a huey in Defense of Con Thien??

Back